LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur (kkk)     09 October 2011

Look out circular (loc)

Is there anyway to find out if LOC has been issued against us or not ? I currently reside abroad and my wife filed fake 498 (a) & Crpc 125 against me.....both the cases are pending against me and nothing has been decided yet since summons were not served properly. I am wondering if MHA issued LOC against me or my family ?

My wife has mentioned my mothers name in crpc 125 petition but summons were addressed under my name only. Regarding 498 (a) no FIR was lodged since i left india before investigation started. Also 498 (a) was filed against me only my parents name was not involved in there. Is it possible to lodge FIR without my presence ? Can they issue LOC against my family as well ? I inquired in court but as per current status no warrants were issued since my wife was told to bring my correct address so that they can serve me summons properly. How can i find out about LOC issuance ?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Ask your lawyer/ acquintance to check file in the court. That should be starting point  and  its order book will show what all things has been done and what is the next step.

Then get in touch with local police  and you will get desired  information. 

Mayur (kkk)     09 October 2011

Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"
Ask your lawyer/ acquintance to check file in the court. That should be starting point  and  its order book will show what all things has been done and what is the next step.

Then get in touch with local police  and you will get desired  information. 
"

I had my lawyer look in to order book nothing such is mentioned in there.......is it necessary that if LOC is issued there should be a documentation in court ?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 October 2011

Unfortunately not.

It has to be in police records only. DCP is authroized to issue LoC. Last month an NRI realized the same and spent 14 days in Judicial Custody..

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Mayur (kkk)     10 October 2011

Does This means I need to check in local police station or DCP office ?

Mayur (kkk)     10 October 2011

Originally posted by :Shonee Kapoor
"
Unfortunately not.

It has to be in police records only. DCP is authroized to issue LoC. Last month an NRI realized the same and spent 14 days in Judicial Custody..

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

"

@ Shonee Kapoor --> Nothing has been held against my parents as of right now but in Crpc 125 petition my wife has mentioned my mothers name. Is it possible to issue LOC against my mother as well ? i am kind of confused because i was the only one who was summoned to appear in court no one else in my family was summoned...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 October 2011

If she is not accused in 498a, nothing to worry about her.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

How if accused secured bail even if there is LOC is issued on his name. 

RVM (oracle)     11 September 2014

• Look Out Circular can be issued by any police station. My estranged wife filed LOC against me,. its a piece of cake to file a LOC by police. but remove they have no incentive, even if the case is closed/quashed. you need to run around police to get this removed, or pay bribe. 
  • my wife filed 498a 2nd time ( first time because of kids I stayed in marriage back)  and now i have look out circular against my kids 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register