Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (director)     25 April 2011

LLB through distance learning

hi all,

i am  BCA gradutae from IGNOU university and live in delhi. I want to do LLb through ditance learning or correspondence.Pls guide me if there is any university or college providing LLB through distance learning that is recognised with UGC  and BCI.

Learning

17 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 April 2011

Only through regular and evening classes

Pradeep Shukla (Lawyer)     25 April 2011

Dear Abhishek,

If u want to become an Advocate or lawyer, LL.B. (3 years) or B.A.,LL,B, (5 years) can't be done by distance education, it has to be a regular course.

Universities offering distance eduction for LL.B. are General LL.B. course and students passing these courses  can't register themselves with any Bar Council which is a regulatory body which manages professional membership and other issues for Lawyers.

LL.B. distance is just for knowledge and putting a degree in front of your name but the title and practicing lawyer privilege is not acailable with it.

1 Like

akash kapoor (*************)     25 April 2011

No courses vailaible for llb but there are cources for llm

Abhishek (director)     25 April 2011

dear sir,

thank u very much for ur help and guidance.  

Thrust law group (lawyertrust)     26 April 2011

So you are  BCA gradutae from IGNOU university and live in delhi. first of why you go to do LLb through ditance learning or correspondence. As you can create your career in any IT field like .net, php, seo, designing and it will built a great income for you.

And also any education taken from learning centre have value acoording to my experience as many companies want only regular education

By Thrust law group | Phoenix personal injury attorney

(Guest)

Yes you can do LLB from CCS, university. For that ur % will be 45%.

Abhishek (director)     26 April 2011

Originally posted by :jyoti
"
Yes you can do LLB from CCS, university. For that ur % will be 45%.
"

is it through distance learning. is it recognised by BCI for practice.

(Guest)

ys

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     07 May 2011

TRY TO DO FROM RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR U MAY JOIN EVENING LAW COURSE . MANY UNIVERSITY OFFERS IT LIKE DU . 

OTHERWIES 

U CANT DO LL.B. THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING OR CORRESPONDENCE

Kamaljit Singh (Office Executive)     17 December 2013

Dear All, 

Anyone can tell me how can we do llb through correspondence. looking for your answers ?

regards 

kjsingh

Ranjan (founder)     09 January 2014

You can't do LLB through distance education. Although some universities do offer law degrees through distance education but they are not recognized by the Bar Council of India.

This means that you can not practice with such degrees since Bar Council of India does not recognize them. It also means that you won't be able to register with BCI.

The only option is to pursue LLB through regular mode. There are various universities in Punjab as well around the country that offers 3 years LLB course. You can apply for it despite having distance education graduation degree.

But since you are working, I don't think it would be possible to do job and study law at the same time. You will have to decide between work and LLB degree. Unless you have good job, there is no sense of doing LLB course. It would not be wise to quite a decent job.

Novice Attorney (-)     10 January 2014

Hello Kamaljit

I agree with Ranjan.

I would like to add that you can consider LLB offered by Delhi University which has classes in evening. However, that is not a distance education programme...

ap365days (SEO Analyzer)     10 January 2014

Dear Abhishek

Yes, LLB can be pursued by distance learning as well. You can contact National Law University, Jodhpur. They have a very good Distance Education Programme in Law. Another option is Annamalai University, Chennai. For More info about distance education visit Here.

shiva kumar (no)     29 April 2014

Hi sir,

My Brother is Highly Intrested  to do LLB But He is Belongs to Andhra Pradesh His Age 37yrs (Date of Birth is 20-11-1977 asper SSC certification). he has done Graduation from Dr BRAOU HYD,and POST Graduation from Osmaniya University from distance mode.

Can u Suggest him in what way he can do LLB Course

Regards:

Shiva

nayak.apraveenkumar@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register