Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shubho (11)     21 May 2008

Hello jatin Congratulations for finishing them . I am going BGL from Annamalia University. I am working full time so cud not join regular one . I have best regards for the profession . Can you please please share the materials with me at Shubho_iift@yahoo.com best regards

Hello jatin Congratulations for finishing them . I am going BGL from Annamalia University. I am working full time so cud not join regular one . I have best regards for the profession . Can you please please share the materials with me at Shubho_iift@yahoo.com best regards

jatin (Law student)     21 May 2008

posted the MS word format in Share file section of this site, for negotiable instrument act.(partial only) as "Forum Home > Students > LLB SEM VI Papers (Three yr course)" Tell me if its helpful, so that i continue regards jatin

Hi Jatin Thanks . I am unable to see it in download section . It's still showing the CLAT result as teh latest download . It would be defintely help . Appreciate all the help . Nice if u can upload all the notes .. wud be great for back loggers like me.

yes it is still not showing . Anyways , i sent u email .If others too want notes, i can give them directly on there email. regards, jatin

Thanks a lot Jatin ... Sorry for asking too much .. Can you please email me the other notes too .. Anyother website you suggest where law students can get help , classroom discussuin on law , drafting and Pleading cases and so on ... Thanks a lot for your help . It really been very helpful best regards Shubho

i dont know about other sites , though u may try orkut and search LLB pages, . u can post ur queries there too,

jatin (Law student)     23 May 2008

i have compiled final and updated answers of Negotiable instrument act for SEM VI THIRD YR LLB< MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.I m posting it in the share file section of this site. FEEDBACK SOLICITED regards, jatin

Guest (n/a)     23 May 2008

give me some information about books

shubho (11)     23 May 2008

Notes are good . They would act more like ready reckoner . It would be helpful to have other notes too ..... I was going through the5 years LLB ( delhi/Meerut) question answers for the CrPc and Jurisprudence . I found them to be helpful too. Any other suggestions . How to get the case studies . One way was is through the judis site . Any other suggestions?

Guest (n/a)     23 May 2008

pl send the material for the last term you may send the material for the previous terms also to refresh the past studies thanks

sandip: Apart from std text books, i preferred Avtar singh's commentry . Also , jhabwala publications are good for us as student. Then there are classmade notes or guides available in market ,which gives summary of entire syllabus. I guess , past exam papers are used by all of us

Shubo
Thnks for feedback.
For case laws, again past exam papers are great.
One can get the guide to find answers , or search for the answers from text books. I guess , UPS are available for LLB across india.

Guest (n/a)     04 June 2008

Dear Sir;
I am going III LLB from Mumbai University. Please send the material for the SEM V

Thanking you

Sachin K Mhaske

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register