1. You are most of your life living in UK - right/wrong!
I am here frm past three years
2. You have a deserted Indian legally wedded wife - right/wrong!
marraige is legally registered
3. Your wife has only filed a case of maint. all these years - right/wrong!
yes, she filed only maintainance case
4. She does not want divorce from you - social reasons - right/wrong!
That what I believe. Because initially she is only asked divorce and now she don't want.
5. Alternatively make one more pressing request to your legal wedded wife with generous alimony to secretly opt for Mutual Consent Divorce where as per current law of the land only two visits to Court is required in 6 months gap period from the date of filling such joint mutual consent divorce petition in India – society of her may not need to know about such divorce for some time till they are ready to accept this grand separation phase their daughter is myriad to – Reasonable proposition in current stalemate situation one may say + keep trying even during live-in this last resort option on and off!!!!
I have requested multiple times, but she rejected and commanding me to bring her back in my life without taking our case back.
6. You living with a lady in a live-in relationship is not illegal in India and even as per UK standards also not illegal - right/wrong!
It is not illegal
7. You keep paying maint. as well as some extra generous amount to your legally wedded wife till the Hindu relationship remains static from cradle to grave. – Assumingly
Nt started paying Maintainance, as per my understanding she want to take revenge on me. S won't show any sympathi.
8. With this live-in partner never marry her as in religious and or registered way till your grave - Law point.
As of now I am trying to get divorce from her, than marry another, but my first wife is rejecting to give divorce I have to look alternatives in future.
9. With this live-in partner never produce self DNA child till your grave - law point.
10. You may sometime want a child from your live-in partner go for sperm donor way at Bourn Hall Clinic's associated Cochin Center - suggestion!
11. When you come to India for VFOF never bring this live-in partner with you. -