Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     17 May 2012

Life and relationship for girl after filing 498a against hus

dear members,

as we all have read and know very well that how a 498a case harrasses the husband and the family members of the man, however one question still lingers in my mind, after the girl files a 498 or a dv against the husband, how can she expect the relationship to go smooth from thereafter? how can a harrassed husband be ready to look after the wife after the 498a and DV episode. how can a girl possible expect a smooth married life after filing these cases, she ruins her own family and life. keeping the legal angles apart. no one will ever trust such a girl or a family member of that house, no matter how genuine the case is. the society will always shun away from such a girl who is in an attacking mode, then how is it possible that  a girl expect that a husband behave nicely with her after filing 498 or DV or 406 against him.

Learning

12 Replies

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     17 May 2012

I have posted my views in your similar query. Please refer.

Ranee....... (NA)     17 May 2012

Originally posted by :dlf
"
dear members,

as we all have read and know very well that how a 498a case harrasses the husband and the family members of the man, however one question still lingers in my mind, after the girl files a 498 or a dv against the husband, how can she expect the relationship to go smooth from thereafter? how can a harrassed husband be ready to look after the wife after the 498a and DV episode. how can a girl possible expect a smooth married life after filing these cases, she ruins her own family and life. keeping the legal angles apart. no one will ever trust such a girl or a family member of that house, no matter how genuine the case is. the society will always shun away from such a girl who is in an attacking mode, then how is it possible that  a girl expect that a husband behave nicely with her after filing 498 or DV or 406 against him.
"

No, society salutes those women who dare to proteste in genuine cases.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 May 2012

Originally posted by :Ranee.......
" No, society salutes those women who dare to proteste in genuine cases. "

Ha ji kyu nahi
when you distort social facts and create hype of Elephant in the Room then tell readers as to what happened to India’s most worldwide celebrated text book case of Nisha Sharma and Munish Dayal ! Is your hyped society saluting Nisha Sharma today? Devi ji be known that there is a live demand by SP in Uttar Pradesh to remover Nisha Sharma’s false dowry allegation story from UP’s Govt. School’s text books
J

Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

"

No, society salutes those women who dare to proteste in genuine cases.

"

Ha ji kyu nahi when you distort social facts and create hype of Elephant in the Room then tell readers as to what happened to India’s most worldwide celebrated text book case of Nisha Sharma and Munish Dayal ! Is your hyped society saluting Nisha Sharma today? Devi ji be known that there is a live demand by SP in Uttar Pradesh to remover Nisha Sharma’s false dowry allegation story from UP’s Govt. School’s text books J
"

This is in lower court only.Introduction of such incomplete matter in text book can happen only in India.

A girl dares to return groom from the mandap in the very day of marriage is itself a great lesson for girls of upcoming generation.Whether she wins or not  the case is a separate matter!

There are lots of cases where truth is made false and false is made truth...you yourself claim to be a great lawyer, then you should know the loopholes of Indian judiciary.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 May 2012

" This is in lower court only. Introduction of such incomplete matter in text book can happen only in India.
Take: This shows your Time Pass knowledge on matters which goes via Adisory Committee on School text Books and claiming to have taught in School backhome before picking Interior Decoration.

A girl dares to return groom from the mandap in the very day of marriage is itself a great lesson for girls of upcoming generation.Whether she wins or not  the case is a separate matter!
Take: This is what you shall teach to your two daughters i.e. beti file cases whether it turns false or otherwise but file it bze this is the education I as mother can give you. Great time pass mother you are to your two tiny tots in this LCI legal forum and this is the only time I shall salute LCI mods. for allowing your membership.

There are lots of cases where truth is made false and false is made truth...you yourself claim to be a great lawyer, then you should know the loopholes of Indian judiciary.
Take: How many cases you have first hand experience of to say so devi ji !. Donot create hype of me if you have never met me in-person and or even know ABC of me. Also fellow ld. Lawyers reading this reply thanks Indian Judiciary that after your LLB you are not into active practice to allege the way you are alleging about all Lawyers here that we exploit loopholes of law by making sanch ko jhuth aur juth ko sanch. I pitty LCI Mods. who never show courage to delete accounts of time pass female writer like you in LCI.
"

Tajobsindia,

only u have so much time to write this long nonsense essay in the forum.Dont try to make lobby by mentioning name of ld. Lawyers:D.They dont have time to read your frustration here!

You are becoming personal, i am not!This is not your business to decide what i wud study or what to teach my daughters.If you dont have anything to do, then dust your 25 yrs old bike or scan the pic again and upload in social networking sites :P

I pitty LCI Mods. who never show courage to delete accounts of time pass female writer like you in LCI.

ha ha ha.....same here !:D

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 May 2012

"
If you dont have anything to do, then dust your  25 yrs old  bike or scan the pic again and upload in social networking sites 
"

@ Utpala @aka Ranee......

Have some shame left in legal public forums now that you are mother of two kids on scanning social networking sites for bike photos of lawyers. Kya college ke din yaad aay rahe hai aazkal mommy bananey ke baad
J

BTW I have a car since college days g/f ne 'gift' kiya tha shaadi se pahaley - want to test ride it - petrol tumhari ex husband ka petrol pump ka - car meri purani wali g/f ki hissab barabar; bolo aur devi ji yaha
K

Vishwa (translator)     18 May 2012

Dear Tajobs,

Do you really have a 25 years old bike? Do let me have a photo, I am interested in antique bikes. In fact, I had a lovely Bullet that was cannibalised and sold off as scrap by one of my wives.

Now let me tell you what happens when a *woman* files 498a DV and other cases against her hubby.

Obviously, the news gets around. The woman is separated and everyone gets to know this. Tongues get wagging that she is alone, free, available and most probably willing to take revenge on the poor hubby.

What happens then?

Have you seen a female dog in heat being chased by a horde of males of the species?

This is what happens to the woman. No doubt many of our mentally sick abhala naris enjoy this situation and derive great personal benefits for fighting their cases.

Personally, I think you are too valuable to let yourself be baited by such "time pass" females and I request you to concentrate on real and hard legal issues.

Vishwa

Dehradun

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     18 May 2012

BTW I have a car since college days g/f ne 'gift' kiya tha shaadi se pahaley - want to test ride it - petrol tumhari ex husband ka petrol pump ka - car meri purani wali g/f ki hissab barabar; bolo aur devi ji yaha K

Sure! sure..take from my petrol pump......now I come to know why you are so against dowry laws/bharat ratna.......girlfriend se shaadi se pehle gift jo liya tha....uske baad bhi prudent lawyer posts about fairness cream..ha ha ha ...

is social networking sites are reseved for you old peolpe ??;)

Ta+jobs+india,

delhi mei mere liye job dhundke rakhnaa  ha...i am completing Diploma this month..:P..

Needs Advice (Data Entry Optr)     18 May 2012

Well nice to see our Cool and Nice Sir Tajoba Replies in the LIC forum after a gap.

People like are u are gems for the LCI.

1 Like

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     18 May 2012

With due respect to all members on board, i guess the answer to the query can be implied from this joke:

An excited lawyer pulls up in a brand new Jaguar and parks outside on the road, close by his place of work. He takes the car to show it off to all his colleagues. He opens the door when suddenly a big truck drives by and rips off the car door. The Lawyer starts screaming and raving at what had happened to his new car and calls 911. The police arrive on the scene ten minutes later. After minutes of shouting and ranting/raving about the car he finally calms down. The police man say's, "You Lawyers never think about people only materialistic things like cars and are selfish, did you not realise that when that truck hit your car door, it also ripped your arm off from the elbow down". The Lawyer then shouts out, "Shit, my Rolex".

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 May 2012

@ INS

This is also all right a joke at my oh mai expenses well taken like rest usual others here
J

Well, so,
INS Sudarshani (html link!) or whatever your
pseudonym, ever thought why time pass women past their divorce phase do postings in legal portal forums innocently thinking it to be a social networking media site n searching now-a-days for;

- “advocates with bike”
- “advocates with Jaguar”
- “advocates with Rolex”
- “advocates who are old”
- “advocates who are bald”
- “advocates who live in Kerala as asked once by ours truly Roshni B

- etc.
- etc.

?

Well reasoned sociolegalological answer dena abhi baki hai kahi maat jayeyaga……….
Reasoning:
Pahley
Petrol tank full karney ja raha hun jab free ka mile toh kaun nahi chodega ……..

ta ra rum pump um

@ Vishwa ji

Never developed taste for Robert M. Pirsing. Your other observation reminds me of those collarme days
J BTW coming soon on family holidays to Rishikesh basically to buy new set of didgeridoo n may / will touch base so pass on via PM cell no. if appropriate.

@ Needs advise

Failed divorce cases outcome mei court ke sath old advocate bhi nishaney mei aksar attey hai time pass divorcees key. Aab kya karey husband side ka case jo liya tha isme mera kya galati hui thi
J  

@ Utapala aka Ranee

Simply no rejoinders aap mahan bharatiya stri hai (PERIOD)