Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     07 March 2012

Legal advice ???????

RESPECTED ALL THERE IS MATTER  PLZ GAVE ME A ADVICE -

HERE IS A SMT.LATA HIS HUSBAND IS PASSED OUT .SHE HAS 5 SONS,& 2 DAUGHTERS (ALL ARE MARRIED) .

A JOINT HOUSE WHICH IS NAMED ON HER HUSBAND.HOUSE IS SELF AQIRED BY HER HUSBAND .HER HUSBAND DIED INSTATE PAST 8 YRS .

SHE HAS A PLOT (PROPERTY) IN HER NAME.ANS SHE WANT TO GIVE THE PLOT TO HER ELDER GRANDSON ONLY.SHE MAKE A REGISTERED WILL FOR THE FAVOUR OF HER ELDER GRAND SON .BEFORE ONE YEAR AGO OF HER DEATH .(SHE WAS PASSED NOW).

NOW THE QUESTION IS THIS -

CAN  ALL HER SONS AND DAUGHTER AND HER OTHER GRANDSON OR GRAND DAUGHTER CLAIM FOR THERE SHARE OF THAT PLOT .?

HER OTHER GRANDSON AND GRAND DAUGHTER CAN CLAIM ON THT PLOT BECAUSE THIS IS ANCESRAL PROPERTY FOR THEM .?

WHAT SHOUD THE NEXT STEP TAKEN BY THE ELDER ONE GRANDSON ?

PLOT IS SITUATED IN UTTAR PARDESH WHERE PROBATE IS NOT NECESSARY .?

Learning

4 Replies

Piyali Roy (Sr. Engineer)     07 March 2012

Dear respected lawyears can aneone give me advice in case of this following case :                                      My husband has filed a divorce case against me in July 2010.I didnt know that .   after one month  he drove me out of my matrimonial house, I have done a 498Acase to him and his family members now the case is going on at his homw town Durgapur . Presently I am staying with my parents at Kolkata and doing a job here.  My mother is a severe artherities patient and blind in one eye.  She cant even go to the bathroom without the help of my father or me during the last eight months .. Someone  is continuous need to look afer her . My father is 63 and a patient of low bp . My parents are financially completely dependent on me . There is ahuge expense . I am working in a pvt. company. Now I wnt to transfer the mat suit to kolkata. Would it be transfered ? Please hep me .

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 March 2012

In the share of the GF his legal heirs can claim their share.  But GM has executed a will, so to get the share in that plot you will have to show she had no independent income, the plot is aso purchased by the GF in her name.  If it is proved then all the legal heirs will get equal share in the plot.

amit (sales executive)     09 March 2012

hye all my mother in law and their family are facing torchered and harrased by there daughter in law and her parents her name is richa jain  from the first month richa wants devorce and claim for dowry and talk rubbish and fight everyday on  small small things so please advice us what should we do

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     12 March 2012

rajoo sir , grand father name only house all the legal hires can get the equal share bcz grand father is died instate.

but the plot is only the name of grand mother( if her husband can purchase this plot to her name so she was not a owner of that plot ? and she can not executed will ? law is also that if the husband or father can purchase any property to his wife or his kids name this property is also known as the self property of that .

please clear it sir ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register