LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     02 June 2010

Lawyers Club India

In what way our club - lawyersclubindia.com helps in your profession ?

Learning

12 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 June 2010

Impressed by my messages on LCI,  many persons take free advice through PM and phone calls .

Let us hope  that some day someone may come with a real case and fee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any way, LCI is a refresher institute for legal professionals.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     02 June 2010

Dear Ganesan, LCI is already an Institute of learning; especially in those parts of India, where there is no book stall not to talk of Law faculty etc; the contributions it is making is simply stupendous to those whoever visit the site, and that ofcourse includes meyself.

Daksh (Student)     02 June 2010

Dear All, At LCI we are amongst our Senior and fellow fraternity collegues and can build own informal professional and learning network. More than that it is a family with diverse stream, viewpoints and ideas but united with a sole motive i.e. what we can do for others without expecting anything but unconditional love, affection. Best Regards Daksh

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     02 June 2010

LCI is a very good platform for new professional to brush-up their skills and confidence to interact with other learned professionals. We may learn so many things from here with good observations skills.

Cheers !!!

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     02 June 2010

All are mutually benifted here, the litigants, lawyers and laymen alike, including myself.

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     03 June 2010

Lawersclubindia is like an institute of learning, learning network, refresher institutre, interactive platform and a  knowledge Bank.  It is a great experience and feeling to share our views, put queries, claryfying doubts with our senior and fellow fraternity and sharing our views, clarifying queries of people from all walks of life. It is a great platform for interacting with learned  professionals from different field. LCI gives great oppurtunity to the legal proessionals to learn and brush their skill and makes them more confident in their profression.

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     03 June 2010

Dear Aravinthan,

I hope your score card 13005 itself reflects your knowledge and interactive skill with learned professionals from different field, being member of the LCI itself is a reward, and interacting with learned professionals from different field is an award for every member of the LCI.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 June 2010

not only advocates, nonadvocates also getting benifited by this site.

(Guest)

Why the Court proceedings are such difficult so that a poor common man is made helpless and away from seeking justice ?

Why the justice denied on technical grounds ?

The mass people those are struggling for one time bread in a day why they are kept away from getting justice without any role of money ?

Why the judicial system is made in which the common men cannot represent their case in a one-time one-day hearing in equally simple proceedings without hiring an advocate ?

At every step in judiciary the money matters so the real deserving poor people never reaching to courts.  SO WHAT THE JUSTICE IS BEING DONE IN JUDICIARY ? AND TO WHOM ?

For poor people the courts and justice are forbidden fruits.

We should find the way out to get the judicial proceedings done without money and without any advocate.

THEN IT WILL BECOME THE COURTS IN DEMOCRATIC INDIA WHERE EVEN POOR PEOPLE CAN HAVE JUSTICE.

FOR THIS CAUSE THE LAWYERS CLUB INDIA IS ONE STEP AHEAD AND THE LAWYERS FRIENDS HERE DESERVING CONGRATULATIONS WHO UNDERSTAND HUMANITY AND DEMOCRACY.

WE HAVE TO REACH TO A JUDICIAL SYSTEM FREE FROM ANY ADVOCATE OR ANY OTHER KIND OF MEDIATOR.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 June 2010

mr ram samudreji,

though you are right but the basic tune of this thread is 'the role of lci - how it benifited the members?' your topic mainly focus the role of judiciary.

therefore it will be better if you post the same in a seperate thread of this section. anyhow your matteris strong and like to be discussed.

(Guest)

Oh yes Arupji... But what to do dear the things are going up to vertical limits so wherever I find a place like-wise so the subject comes out... anyways thanks.. right now I am taking it up in a new postings... BEST REGARDS TO YOU AND TO ALL FRIENDS HERE.... 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 June 2010

THANKS MR RAM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register