Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajneesh ranjan (n/a)     06 November 2011

Lawsuit

good after noon sir 

this is query posted by kiran sir,

I am rajneesh ranjan working in defence in bangalore went for kedriya vidyalya for admission of my daughter in class II with recommandetion of vidyalaya chairmen in 2010, they conducted admission test and told child was not clear he test and denied admission.then took to my child to another school .  In 2011 I filed RtI stated that as per new policy of KV which came at that timestated that  there was no test is reqiured, and as per right to education which which came into existence wef 01 apr 2010 according to this no test is reqiued upto class VIII and no admissio can deny admission . after my RTI application,  repplied  was not satisfectory again I filed first reply and waiting for repply. the copy of KV policy is with me. justice has not done in my case being working in defence  .pl guide me to here file first law suit in bangalore.

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2011

File a writ in the Highcourt.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 November 2011

File a Review petition before the PIO if not satisfied with his first decision.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     06 November 2011

I agree with sridhar and N.K. ASSUMI. So file the petition according to your suitability.

s.meghala shree (advocate)     08 November 2011

Dear Rajneesh,

No worries, it is not the end. Right to standard education  is our basic fundamental right. file a review petition  and if not satisfied with the same again, then file a Writ petition in the High court of  your jurisduction and come to know on what authority/ reason the admission  was denied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register