LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin singh (QA)     17 June 2011

Late possession

Hi, I am looking for your help and suggestion.

I booked a flat in nanded city,Pune.At the time of booking they gave me in written possession in June 11. Within a week in the agreement possesion date was Sep 11. Now on asking they say Jan 12. It is sure it will be delayed more. I am paying rent 8000 pm.

Can anyone help what should i do. What action can i take? can i ask them for rent.

Waiting for your suggestion.

Sachin Singh

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     17 June 2011

If any document do with u, U file a suit in consumer court for that. so please read the all condition of the document.

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     18 June 2011

I agree with Mr. Bharat Kumar but also want to add that before filing any case you must consult with some good lawyers or you your self go throughly to the agreement because most of the time there are some clauses in the agreement with provide escape route to the builders from their liability.

sachin singh (QA)     20 June 2011

It is mentioned in the agreement that for few things like unavailability of materials etc, a considerable period of delay will be allowed. But what is that considerable period??? Can i have your contact number?...

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     20 June 2011

Please send me the copy of the agreement on piyushsharma@lawyer.com. I will go through it and lets see what better can come out of it.  I give my no through mail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register