Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     12 July 2010

land cealing Act

hai to all members

my query is i would like to know  up to what extent a citizen can possess dry and wet land as per the land cealing Act?

Learning

4 Replies

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     15 July 2010

dera members plz answer to my query im need of this information plz help me

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 July 2010

Sir, as per my opinion it is state subject vary from state to state and depends on the land reforms of respective states. Here in Jharkhand and Bihar a family can possess 45 acre of agricultural land. For other states u will have to go thro' the state policy and can be viewed/available in the net Or u tell me ur state I will try to search it out.

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     15 July 2010

sir  ,

i want to know the position of land cealing at andhra pradesh

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 July 2010

Sir it is so easy u may click or paste the following link u will get all the information

https://apland.ap.nic.in/cclaweb/ULC.htm#2

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=andhra+pradesh+land+ceiling+act&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

For any other info plz write again

Ceiling Limit :

In the case of every person ceiling limit will be 500 sq. Mts. where the vacant land is in U.A. falling in category "A" specified in schedule I. No U.A. in the State of A.P. come under category "A". 1000 sq. mts. in the case where the vacant land is in U.A. falling under category "B" as specified in schedule I. In the State of Andhra Pradesh only Hyderabad Urban Agglomeration come under Category "B" 1500 Sq.Mts. Where the Vacant land is in U.A. falling under Category "C". In the State of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada Urban Agglomeration come under category "C". 2000 Sq. Mts. is the ceiling limit where the Vacant land is in Urban Agglomeration falling

within the category "D". In the State of Andhra Pradesh, Urban Agglomeration of Guntur and Warangal come under Category "D".

In case a person holds vacant land situated in two or more categories of U.A. the extent of vacant land held by him should be calculated according to the following equation.

1. 1 Sq. Mts. of Vacant land in "A" category U.A. = 2 Sq. Mts. of in "B" Category U.A. = 3 Sq. Mts. in "C" category U.A.=4 Sq. Mts. in "D" Category U.A.

2. 1 Sq. Mt. of Vacant land in "B" category U.A. = 1 1/2 Sq.Mts. in "C" Category U.A. = 2 Sq. Mts. in "D" Category; and

3. 1 Sq. Mt. of Vacant land in "C" Category U.A. = 1 1/3 Sq.Mts in Category "D" U.A. (Sec.4).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register