Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harassed husband (def)     28 April 2012

Kudos to indian judiciary

Dear Members,

In India , there is no remedy available to harassed husbands . The courts turn blind to the misuse of draconian laws. Nowadays it is the best tool to make good money wherein everybody tries to initally sympathise you and then the victim ends up paying huge money.

Its a nexus & quite tough to crack......Either you are fortunate to get a good lawyer/mentor or you yourself study the law before planning to contest.Believe you me , there may be moments of agony during proceedings but with courage & patience, you may end in teaching a good lesson to your bitter half:-)

Learning

5 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 April 2012

What purpose this thread serves here??!!

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 April 2012

What purpose this thread serves here??!!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2012

@ the author, 

Either you are fortunate to get a good lawyer/mentor or you yourself study the law before planning to contest.

good lawyer + self study = Sone Pe Suhaga.

sum of both is a must in today's scenario.

@ rajiv_lodha,

its a casual discussion ! :)

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     30 April 2012

Truely said ! this is the "Brahmastra" given by our Law to these so called abla ladies and instead of using this these are misusing like anything.

In our ancient time also when any daemon used to misuse the weapon given to him, the god would find any way to rescue the victims from that Daemon.

I wish that time should come soon when these ladies learn a lesson.

One Solution that come up in mind for this is that if the Dowry/DV case is not proved in case against husbad, these ladies should be punished like anything. This way other women will dicourage to misuse the lawas as weapon.

I hope our authorities are lsitening to this!!! (Fingers Crossed :P)

Regards!

Another Harrased husband

(Guest)

friends, one of your friend is boldly facing the false alegations. please see the link below

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=56669&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register