LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Kitna Deti Hai---Maruti Ad-- Disgracing Indians

An AD of Maruti Suzuki--"Kitna Deti Hai"--- is very much disgraceful to Indians.

In one AD a Russian General is explaining different characteristics of a tank but Indian Army General foolishly asks "Kitna Deti hai" --MILEAGE.He is stuck with the idea of mileage only

In another AD an expert is explaining all the different characteristics of a Yacht and an Indian man asks foolishly "Kitna Deti Hai--MILEAGE"

In another Ad an expert is explaining features of something which looks like a rocket to a group of Indian visitors and ultimately when asked to raise  any question an Indian asks "Kitna Deti Hai"-MILEAGE.

Now look how disgraceful it is that while such high tech inventions are being explained,Indians are thinking of mileage only as if thinking of mileage is something very great--while inventing such high tech things scientist always take care that how these things would be run practically,I mean on what cost. A tank is not a car,that an Army General would worry of its mileage--if it is good in other characteristics , it is quite foolish to raise a question about its mileage.

Similarly it is foolish to ask such questions in the case of a Rocket/or Spaceship ----"Kitna deti hai" .

I feel there is nothing wrong in thinking of mileage of a Car but Maruti ads show Indians thinking of Mileage as if while dining in a 5 star a person is comparing rates with a Dhaba.

Learning

1 Replies

Genius Gene (Sr. Manager-IP)     23 July 2010

I agree with you, Tushar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register