Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vidya (advocate)     15 October 2011

Judgement of transfer of property in favour of female of 60+

Hi all,

Please help me in the subject mentioned.

Please provide or suggest about judgement on transfer of Property in favour of Female above 60 aged (i.e. born before 1956)

Kindly help me in this regard very soon.

Learning

6 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 October 2011

You shall have to eleborate some more facts like how she became owner of property or who has to transfer, mode of transfer etc.

One thing is sure, there is no age limit for ransferee though she may be female born prior to 1956.

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     19 October 2011

No law would prevent to transfer the property on gender based as well aged based. There is no clarity in your querry what do you want clarify.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     23 January 2012

I feel that vidya wanted to know wheather women born before 1956  is entitled for her share in property-inherittance,so as to clarify the judgement   of Justice N.KUMAR AND VENUGOPAL  IN PUSHPALATHA CASE OF KARNATAKA HIGHCOURT.

K.Raj (Director)     18 June 2012

DEAR SIR

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT CASE DETAILS ie. CASE NUMBER AND JUDGEMENT COPY AVAILABILITY WHICH WAS RULED BY N KUMAR AND VENUGOPAL

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     18 June 2012

Interest on this thread after 8 months? Why so?

K.Raj (Director)     21 June 2012

Dear sir

we are now facing more trouble  by a women( female) aged about 70 years, well settled with her sons and grand sons and son-in-laws, of our joint family since from 1980  who use to harras us as we are legal heirs through her father second wife regarding partitions in the joint family. she and her in laws were using law as tactics to abuse us by filing frivolous suits and harrasments even manhandling activities. so we need to know the judgements and citations to stop them filing unnecessary law suits

so please show me the remidy sir

with regards  

Raj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register