Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohith (Student)     24 October 2011

It is about my passport very very urgent any one please help

Hi Every one,

My name is Rohith.I am doing my Graduation.actually ! month back I have applied for fresh passport.For that I have submitted my DOB certificate from municipal corporation,10th class memo,my Adhar card  and study n conduct certificate from my previous college.The problem is that I dont have proper address proof with my name.my mother is an employee and she used to shift places so we dont have adress proff with the present address. Adhar card n bank passbok are there with present address but i had taken them recently. but the officer is asking for 1 yr old documents which reflects residence proof. Dont know what to do any one please suggest me that.

.......Is that residence certificate  is acceptable if so where can i get that.....

Please please please help me its really urgent

Learning

7 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     24 October 2011

for passport the officer will insist on residence proof that you are staying for 1 year or more . obtain letter from secretary of your society or if you are on rent from landlord as to fact that you are staying in present place for __________ period .

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     25 October 2011

Do as advised.

Rupam Ghosh (In practice)     25 October 2011

If you have adhar card the passport office should give weightage to this. However you can produce the electricity bill or MTNL bill duly attested by the owner of your house, and an agreement of your house or a certificate from your land lord confirming that you have been residing in that place for the last one year, if nothing ask the Passport office if you can produce an affidavit duly notarized to that effect. I hope this clears.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     26 October 2011

YOU CAN SUPPORT YOUR AFFIDAVIT WITH CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE ISSUED BY LOCAL MUNICIPAL COUNCILLOR OR  SEO OR MLA/MP : aDD sOCIETY cERTIFICATE AND A AFFIDAVIT OF YOUR NEIGHBOUR THAT U RESIDE THERE FOR A YEAR, WITH COPY OF HIS RATION CARD. 

harsh asthana (advocate)     28 October 2011

Along with the present Bank Statements you can also provide bank statements of previous address and you you can mention in the form dates of residence

rajesh kulkarni (Lawyer/Advocate Hyderbad 7799116901)     10 November 2011

go for an affidavit stating you were staying in so n so area and due to change of address you shifted to present address which happens to be already mentioned in you ADHAR card.......... else go for an affdavit duely signed by your previous landlord/landlady that you were staying in his/her house from period _____ to ______ becoz your residence will be rectified so be carefull while mentioning of your staying in your previous address....

submitt tat deed or affidavit to passport officer and in additional send the copy of the same via Registered post with acknowledgment due... it ensures tat your enclosure has been received by the passport office

Deepak (Student)     14 September 2014

Hi,

My name is Deepak and I was born in 1992. I am looking to apply new Passport for me with my full name "Deepak Munjal" but I have only first name mentioned in the Birth Certificate(DOB Proof) and only first name mentioned in the Aadhaar Card( Address Proof). 

However, I have FULL name mentioned in my 10th Marksheet (NECR Proof).

Can you please let me know if I need the Affidavit for name change with advertisement in the news papers. Please let me know if we can have any other issue at the time of interview at PSK or in case any other document required.

Also, Let me know which Annexure Affidavit is required and whar name etc should I mention on the same. Please let me know asap. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Deepak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register