LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dec17 (student)     10 April 2011

Is mother in law can adopt her brothers daughter as daughter

mother in law before marraige she said she is having two sons and one daughter and she is widow later in marraige reception she introduced one man all fo sudden one guy as husband and said she has no dauhter and reffering her brothers daughter as daughter due to this my parents were angry due to her behaviour and more over what she said as husband is not husband she is living with him in extra martial affair and later we came to know mother in alw was already divorced with two husbands my husband supported her only

due to this acts the disputes went so far and divorce petition filed in divorce petiiton my husband kept he mother two husbands name in form of allias

how t o prove this all matters they disclosed first at marraige

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 April 2011

@ Author

Do you know full name of your MIL !

Do you know till date which all districts she lived !

1. If above two are known then file an RTI Application to concerned District Court and ask all case numbers along with goshwara number by quoting MIL’s full name as party name and once case numbers are known then approach same district court and ask for Certified Copy of concerned case file. Here you will come to know the entire history / geography of past of MIL and base don this discovery you can do as you may please. 

dec17 (student)     10 April 2011

sir what is goshwara number iknow  all her districts he stayed and coming to her name first here mother kept one name later changed her name as another  and coming to husbands two divorce husbands died after divorce and now there two names joined as one in form allias she was born in 1950 in andhra pradesh smaill village  and there he left away his first husband and moved with two children to chennai to act in films and there he married one small producer and he again he divorced him and from him he too all the property and alter she moved to my native place and builts one one own house and running skf distribution sir the property and education ofmy husband everything is right but we ae unable to find the realtions here we filed and in he same she dragged huge amount of dowry from us

and lmost she is haveing 10 crores of property in her name only  iam not able to understand how to take all my dowry back

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 April 2011

@ Author

1. Goshwara numbering is done to disposed cases sent to record room. Unless a disposed file goshwars numbe ris known it becomes difficult to trace the court file. Since you want to know who are your MIL's two men in her life and relationship I suggested so.

With highest regards to author I find difficult to understand your English sentences but may make out what you probably are trying to ask. In continutation to these if you ask que. after stating point wise facts then a que. in que 1 / 2 / 3...... format then probably it may make sense to me. However I replied to your subsequent que. on Goshwara numbers hope it helps. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register