Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     09 December 2008

In India there is lack of Visionary Leader!

I feel that India has no leader who shows a Vision for next 25 years. The stale leadership heading each big party can not take the country ahead. The physical problem faced by them due to age diminishes the quick response to a crisis.

The younger lot of leadership are highly corrupt and without a vision.

How can we get leaders of vision? Is the Indian society , as such , under materialistic advancement , forgot to produce leaders in political field.

Learning

10 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     09 December 2008

Dear Shree,

I completely agree with you and it  happens because we dont force our leaders to work . we can make them work  by presuurising them as we have done in the Mumbais blast case.

apart from that nobody wishes to mak his career in politics since nobody wants to take pain of politics except our so called leaders. even people think of  voting as a waste of time. we need to think and mul over it. why we go away from politics... 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 December 2008

Yes, shree Ji, they all look like a blind man trying to catch a sparrow.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     09 December 2008

Dear Respected all members,

( Pl. forgive me if I m wrong and educate me Pl. sir/ma'am) 

Yes, V deserves these kinds of Politicians. They are the reflection of our society.

Yes, V deserves these kinds of incidents, like mubai under terrorists attacks, attack on Parliament by terrorists, serial blasts in Ahmedabad and so.on…..

As u all are aware of the fact that When 9/11 happened and I observed that in America countless young people were joining Army,Airforce or navy to fight combat against terrorists and the reasons were obliviously quoted by them to kill terrorists and Alquida  people and bring them to justice.

And what v r doing here after so many terrorists attacks?  Just discussions,debate,lighting candles,shouting slogans against politicians and Pakistan, raising issue of security lapses and failure…….According to my senses corruption has played big role in these type of attacks. So v deserves these kinds of species on our land.

If Lashkare-toiba or ISI can trained and produce this kind of Suicide-bombs in 1 or 2 years why we can not officially making it for the benefit of our mankind.

I was almost ready to join any security forces without pay. Of course it is my duty towards my nation. With all due respect Sir/ma’am… I m informed by the…. officer that I hv to pay….lac to…..officer eventhough I m fully qualified to this job as an officer( off the record)I did not hv that much money but I hv patriotism in my heart bt no use of that.

(Off the record) the sources informed me that some our…. officers have already hired by ISI by paying them 10times of remuneration what V were paying.

As Binaji rightly pointed out as in the ‘Terrorist attack in Mumbai’ and I quote as that there are 30,000 vacancies in the security forces because officers are leaving their said jobs for getting higher remuneration from private companies.

I m sorry but allow me to say that, V all r after money. So V deserves this kind of situation.

Yes, V deserves these kind of politicians because Youth of our nation is engaged in parties,dances,item songs senseless pictures, fashions, living in decreasing value of morality,competition, pulling one another legs, totally non co-operational behavior, no accountability, no positive energy, immatured behavior towards our nation. Youth are not taking interest into the Politics and they are not voting at all. These all factors are directly matters to Our Indian Politics.

Yes sir I m deserving this kind of society,life and political scenario if I m not in love with my country honestly and with dignity.

It is crystal clear that one day Our nation will be in the hands of Terrorists and will be declared as a Muslim Country and we all r compel to convert into different religions but not allow us to remain Hindus.

Yes, V deserves this kinds of situations because everytime v r reactive but not proactive.

If our country survive We all r going to survive.

Our nation is for all but V all r not for our nation. Countless attacks, corruption, lootings of natural resources has taken place and V all r still doing the same and still Our nation is standing for all. Don’t u think it is miracle.

So please, hold one another hands and say God bless Hindustan(Bharat,India) Please…! as always Americans are doing.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     10 December 2008

Immotions will not solve the existing grave situation. We contribute to the nation and guide the nation rhough forums like LCI. You use your pen through the media as an eye opener. People are not always idle. They move fast evn beyond our imagination. Hatred towrds  politicians we have seen at Mubai. People consider them as dogs. In every country Adfvocates are the thinking intelectual faculty to lead the nation in all situations. Don't blame others. Think ourself abiut the things we have done to the society and country. Assess our feedbacks and inputs.

Bina (none)     10 December 2008

Our leaders lack the vision specially when it comes to strategic planning. RAW was closely monitoring the Pakistan’s ambition to acquire nuclear capability. In 1978 RAW agents were on the verge of obtaining the plans and blueprint of Kahuta plant in just 10000 dollars. PM of India that time not only refused to sanction this money but called Zia-ul-Haq, “General Sahib, I know what you are up to in Kahuta. RAW has got me all the details”.  Pakistanis caught and eliminated the RAW mole. Surface-to-air missiles were mounted around the Kahuta uranium enrichment plant. India lost the opportunity to bombard it. Indian PM was awarded with Nishan-e-Pakistan!  But with same strategy Israel successfully bombarded Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor in 1981.

Now nuclear capable Pakistan is blackmailing India. Terrorist are blasting trains, temples, hotels and hospitals, hijacking planes, even parliament building is not spared. Leaders are in fools’ paradise, trying to treat the cancer with band-aid instead of using chemotherapy.

Bina (none)     11 December 2008

Dear Rekha ji, I can understand your feelings. We are ungrateful people. We do not honour our heroes. It is very unfortunate indeed. Take the example of Prithviraj Chauhan, the valiant king of Delhi, his grave is lying in Afghanistan and often subject to humiliation. Indian Govt didn’t bother to bring it to Delhi or spend some money to repair it. More than six decades after alleged death of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose's in a plane crash, the mystery yet to be solved, whether the Renkoji ashes have anything to do with Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose or not.

Politicians are amongst us. You can’t compare our society and politician with USA or west. Son of vice present elect Joe Biden and two sons of Republican nominee for President John McCain are serving in military. Price Harry served in British army. How many Indian politicians send their children to serve in defence forces? Look at their society how they support their soldiers. Girl scouts will would sale coffee and cookies and college students will wash the cars on petrol pumps to collect the donations for welfare of soldiers and their family.  It develops a meaningful set of values, personality and contribution to the improvement of society. One not has had to be in army, you can serve the nation in many ways.

A soldier doesn’t go to combat zone for adventures. He has ailing parents to be looked after, marriageable sister and young children at home. If he dies or disabled, does our society cares about welfare of his family?  In Chabad house little Moshe lost his parents, it was very heartening see on TV. Many social and charity organisations came forward to adopt him, to sponsor his education. His country issued visa to his nanny so child would feel some comfort. NSG commando Gajendra Singh gave his life during the rescue operation at Chabad house. Forget the other things; do we even know the name of his little daughter? Our govt simply doesn’t care much and public fulfill its duty just by demonstrations, lighting candles and criticizing the politicians.  

Shree. ( Advocate.)     11 December 2008

Hi Contributors,

I wish to thank you all for the excellent and praiseworthy efforts you all doing in keeping this forum active and also a place for knowledge enhancement.

A HEARTFELT SALUTE TO YOU ALL!

Thanks & Regards,

Shree.

Rakesh (Juris Doctor (J.D.) student)     20 December 2008

Bina ji, thanks for the your magnificent posts. Keep us enlightening with your knowledge.

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINALS)     26 December 2008

RESPECTED MANISH SINGH SIR,

Given below is the Answer of your reply to Shree Madam. Kindly, do give me Marks out of 100 for it. 

Q1) Nobody wishes to mak his career in politics since nobody wants to take pain of politics except our so called leaders. even people think of  voting as a waste of time. we need to think and mul over it. why we go away from politics... - Advocate Manish Singh

ANSWER - I AM READY TO TAKE A PAIN OF POLITICS. IN FACT I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN IT. RIGHT??

OUT OF WE, KINDLY SEPERATE ME, BECAUSE I AM ALREADY VERY NEAR TO THE POLITICS.

AND WHO SAYS WE DON'T HAVE YOUNG LEADER WITH VISION FOR NEXT 25 YEARS.???? JUST LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A VISION 12 TIMES MORE THAN EXPECTED , i.e. FOR NEXT 300 YEARS.

ALSO, I AM YOUNG!!!???? SO THIS STATEMENT IS NOT VIABLE.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     15 February 2009

India? which India?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register