LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for Justice (SE)     04 April 2012

In haryana: quashing 498a, 406, 506, & domestic violence

Hello Experts, I have already filed my divorce petition on ground of Cruelty & irretrival of marriage in court and staying seperate. As a matter of fact, I have not taken any dowry - money/jwelery/any other material thing, or ever asked for it. After 5 months of divorce petition, wife filled FIR under 498a, 504, 506, & Domestic Voilence against me and my relatives. They also claims dowry and expenditure of huge cash and huge amount of gold. She has contact with high police officer's. A: Now, my lawyer is suggesting its better to police and go for 1-day PC & 1-day JC, atleast. On laywer's advice i didn't applied for AB for myself and other's. Lawyer's gives logic that in long run this my arrest will be benifitial on following points: 1. Interferance by any higher police officer 2. in satisfying her ego, 3. her recovery claim, and 4. saving other family members Since, there will not be any recovery then this police report that there is no recovery will help us in nullifying her claim of cash and gold. But, I am not satisfied with lawyer's logic? B: By filling a "Criminal Write Petition", or Quashing FIR petition in HC at this point of time, when FIR is already done, will help me and my relatives, from getting arrested or something. C: Is there any other section under which I can file a counter complain from getting arrested and putting pressure on them. Pls, guide me in this regard. Thanks & regards-

Learning

4 Replies

Fight for Justice (SE)     05 April 2012

I have started to streamline my case on similar direction.

Lets, see how things turn up.

Thanks to all experts, specially Ashish.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 April 2012

To surrender or to fight bail right upto SC is your choice.

My case was also in Haryana.

Please remember, don't pay anything to anyone for removal of names of the relatives, that is done as per the directions of P&H HC.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

vicky (Executive )     06 April 2012

do not afraid. In district court in haryana do not expect  that anything would happen in your favour. But high courts are working very prudentely. apply for ab in district court. in most cases AB Is granted to  parents and relative. But in high court, if you have evideance, court can not reject your AB and in most of cases matter is being settle in mediation.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register