LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     03 April 2012

Illegal trespassing

Some illegal builders entered my house forcefully during day time and threatened my mother.  When my mother and untie made noise, all neighours came out of their home and at this the trespassers ran away.  all my neighbours are witness of this incidence and three neighbours are ready to tell police about that.  I filed a complaint on the same day for tresspassing and misbehavious with ladies and took the receipt of that.  Now it has been 5 days, no police authority has came to enquir.  those illegal builders also brought a sipahi and when later on interrogated by neighbours that sipahi as to whether he had come on a complaint or otherwise, he also ran away.  My nephew also tried to take their images his cell phone but that pushed him away and ran out.

what should be my next course of action in this regard.  please advice.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     03 April 2012

Dear Ms.Sangeeta, 

File a complaint u/s 156(3) with your local magistrate - complaining about this incident. Also mention that on your complaint no action has been taken. The facts clearly make out an offence of criminal intimidation and criminal tresspass. The Magistrate would order the registration of FIR at once, and police would have to investigate.

Feel free to talk !

Seetharamreddy Kancharla (Student)     03 April 2012

complaint this thing to the SSP then they will transfer this to other superior officer, even at that time also u didnt get any FIR against the tress passed builder then u can approached the local court and file a private complaint defanatly  the local court will procecuit the  builder.

See recently Allahabad High court of UP single judge given a jdugement regarding non registering the FIR's even it is cognizable offence.i.e. ROOP RAM VS state of UP , Criminal Revision No 2308/2009, Allahabad high court.

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     04 April 2012

I have sent a copy of the complaint to DCP(South) Delhi through Speed post.  Speed post tracking

system show that the same has been received the his officer on the next day.

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     09 April 2012

In this case of tresspassing, my distant mausi and my nephew were inside the house.  can they be the witness?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register