LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anujsinghal (student)     21 December 2011

If property is not registered in the registrar office,

sir if property is not registered in the registrar office,but registered in municipal office 

too sir property ka true owner ko hoga ? jiske naam par property h ya phir jo property me rah raha h . aur agar property me Dono parties rah rahi ho to sir property ka true owner kon hoga ?

sir jis house me hum rahte h wo house hamare grandfather k naam par municipal office registered  but registerar office me registered nahi h . aur house grandfather k bhai ke family bhi rahte h too house ke legaliy owner ka hoga ??

Learning

7 Replies

asendilvel (Consultant)     21 December 2011

where is this property in south india or else where

anujsinghal (student)     21 December 2011

sir property in West u.p in distt. saharanpur.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     21 December 2011

Every property above the value of Rs.100/- should be registered in the Registrar office. If not you cannot claim the ownership.

Visit: https://myadvocate.wordpress.com

VIJAY MONGA (ADVOCATE)     22 December 2011

I am agreed with my friend Mr. K.P, Satish Kumar.  Municipal record does not stand as a title of immovable property.  Owner will the person whose name exclusively stands in the title deed of the property.  Kindly check out the title deeds.

anujsinghal (student)     22 December 2011

thnx sir ji . too sir unregistered property to registered kaise karaya jata h . jis property me me raheta hu. jo ke mere grandfather ke naam par municipal me registered h

VIJAY MONGA (ADVOCATE)     23 December 2011

When both seller and purchaser are present and admit the execution at the office of Sub-registrar only then a title deed of property  is registered.  For this purpose stamp duty has to be paid according to the prevailing circle rates of the state.

seema sharma ( manager)     19 January 2012

sir,

in this case whether khatauni is equivalent to registry.

what is the difference between khatauni and registry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register