Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     23 September 2011

If i prove crime have i proven judgment based on it is wrong

Opponent blocked my opportunity in lower court by resorting to one crime over other. Opponents believe, advocate, practice two negatives to be a positive and the lower court judges proved them right due to their own defeciencies. My opportunities got exhausted in the current string of action.

If I prove crime in higher court, have I proven judgment that has been delivered based on the crime to be wrong?

Learning

6 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     23 September 2011

It shall be good for all if you raise your qquery in clear langauge.

Narender Raj G (Advocate)     23 September 2011

your query does not have any clarity.

Please give clear circumstances and expect a perfect answer

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     23 September 2011

Court passed order in OA. Opponents did not comply with it and reach me as per court order. They did not have anything and so did not file compliance report with court.

I filed contempt petition -1 for NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER IN OA.

An illegal stranger made an illegal appearance in the case and thwarted by more rule violations a Judge (on deputation only for that day) from giving the judgment on that day. I EXPRESSED MY DISSATISFACTION WITH OPPONENTS AND THEIR DUBIOUS CHARACTER. Judge said that the court is giving a last chance for opponents to be fair and gave a CONDITIONAL ADJOURMENT.

-----------IS ILLEGAL PRESENCE IN A WELL ESTABLISHED COURT CASE NOT CRIME?

-----------IS ILLEGAL REQUEST FOR ADJOURMENT NOT CRIME? - Adjournment is not a prerogative once the case has been scheduled. Very request is governed by well established rules. Grant of adjournment is also as per rules.

IS VIOLATION OF THESE RULES NOT CRIME?

Next milestone day, opponents did not give me their reply as is mandatory, they did not file it with court registry as is mandatory.  They gave the first time ever reply in a hush hush manner to judge by hand in court during the court proceedings. THAT JUDGE HAS VIOLATED RULES. BUT I AM NOT FOCUSSING ON THAT NOW.

--------------IS KEEPING OPPONENT IN DARK ABOUT THE REPLY NOT CRIME? - When specific court rules govern this aspect.

--------------IS BY PASS OF COURT REGISTRY NOT CRIME? - When specific court rules govern this aspect.

--------------IS SUBMITTING OF FIRST TIME EVER REPLY BY HAND NOT AMOUNTING TO DEFAULT? IS IT NOT CRIME?

JUDGE-1 GAVE AN ORDER IMMEDIATELY.

Retrospective analysis establishes that:

This illegal submission is not even legally tenable reply while it should have been a legally valid affidavit as per rules.  IS IT NOT A CRIME? - It is clever cheating.

This reply turned out to be a false statement which BOLDLY MISREPRESENT COURT ORDER IN OA. Does it not attract IPC 193, 196 etc rules for false evidence and IPC rules for PERJURY?

------------------------------

I filed 2nd contempt case for having MISREPRESENTED court order in OA. Court issued contempt notice and recorded it is PRIMA FACIE CONTEMPT.

Again opponents resorted to the same tricks. They did not give their first time ever reply to me and thus kept me in the dark against court rules. They did not submit their first time reply with court registry and thus bypassed its scrutiny. THE SECOND JUDGE ALSO ACCEPTED IT BY HAND DURING THE COURT PROCEEDINGS. BUT I AM NOT FOCUSSING ON THIS ILLEGALITY ALSO NOW.

INSTANCE-2 IS SAME AS INSTANCE-1. Thus same legal questions arise even here,

--------------IS KEEPING OPPONENT IN DARK ABOUT THE REPLY NOT CRIME? - When specific court rules govern this aspect.

--------------IS BY PASS OF COURT REGISTRY NOT CRIME? - When specific court rules govern this aspect.

--------------IS SUBMITTING OF FIRST TIME EVER REPLY BY HAND NOT AMOUNTING TO DEFAULT? IS IT NOT CRIME?

JUDGE-2 GAVE AN ORDER IMMEDIATELY.

Retrospective analysis establishes that:

This illegal submission is not even legally tenable reply while it should have been a legally valid affidavit as per rules.  IS IT NOT A CRIME? - It is clever cheating.

This first time ever reply turns to be a false affidavit -2 that MISREPRESENTS THE CONTEMPT PETITION ITSELF. - Does it not attract IPC 193, 196 etc rules for false evidence and IPC rules for PERJURY? This is a second instance of perjury and this is on a legally valid affidavit. The submissio is illegal, but the documenet is a legal affidavit.

Is charge of NON-COMPLIANCE OF COURT ORDER the same as MISREPRESENTATION OF COURT ORDER ON OATH? Well, the illegally submitted false affidavit-2 has stated this.

Now the question is:

"IF I PROVE ABOVE CRIMES IN A HIGHER COURT (Civil) as of now, HAVE I PROVEN THAT ORDERS 1 & 2 ARE WRONG?"

ERRATA

I am very sorry that the above post has one mistake and request that the line next to the second spot where letters are in blue color may please be deleted. i.e. Delete line that appears after "Retrospective analysis establishes that ".

(I have consciously avoided posting the same material with this deletion. However, in case, respected members have a need, I would repost above brief with the due correction that I have requested).

It may be noted that illegal submission by avoiding opponent, court registry is a crime because of following:

1. Opponent is in a better position to point out some illegalities. (Eg: Same court accepted the illegality of MISREPRESENTATION that has happened in this case in the next instance.).

2. Registry is in a better position to have raised objection in some other cases of illegalities. (Eg: The first time submission is not even a legally valid reply while it should have been a legally valid affidavit as per rules). - Moreover, registy will not entertain a filling if it has not been served on the opponent well before the court hearing as per rules.

Thus, by having bypassed legal mechanisms, opponents have submitted false affidavits, created ruckus and stabbed justice in the portals of justice. All these get added to the illegal appearance-1, illegal appearance-2, Illegal apperance-3, illegal request for adjournment, failure to keep the promise made to court in court. 

I want to prove the crime in higher court (civil) as of now. By doing so, have I proven the orders-1 & 2 to be wrong?

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     25 September 2011

Dt: Sep 25, 2011,

Delhi.

Respected Members,

Please be just and fair. Silence is not the solution. I am very much concerned that there are no imputs to a genuine real life problem that has been recorded, all at time of need.

God knows the amount of work that I have put in, my calibre, my goals/intents and the extent of injustice that opponents have done to me to grab, go on grabbing my hard earnings and eat them up for their own promotions, foreign trips, choice transfers, creation of posts for kith and kin more, more and more. While their very recruitment is wrong and pricks one's conscience, these seniors on paper resort to arm twisting and use money in corrupt ways. All that glitters is not gold. All that is white is not milk. A natural flower is not a plastic flower. Natural flowers do have their own charm. They are tendered to get that ultimate joy when they bloom and tall stand tall, erect.

In my case (and scores of other unseen similar cases who have not come to your notice yet) one or the other honest, meritorious, absolutely honest, absolutely quality based, absolutely policy based, absolutely unbiased individual like me have been stabbed, sucked by these vultures. It is pain, losses, miseries of one or other genuinine contemporary that is feeding these so called BIG, BIGGER OFFishers. This is the case right from bottom most to topmost job. Where is justice? Where? Where?

Now it has failed in the portals of justice itself!!!!! The person who should have been that impartial father failed. The pan itself has vanished. The substances on the pan have got intermingled into a knot and the knot has fallen into enemy hands unfortunately. The panchayat has failed. Let the Kingdom not fail. Let justice prevail. Else, this honest warrior who is fighting a deadly battle against vultures will get killed in the battlefield due to deceit with no promises fulfilled in life.

Please do not let down this patriot soldier who is fighting the deadliest of battle, the battle being in the realms of science and technology; the arena that is causing so much, so much. There are so many scams, each of it beating the earlier figure in THOUSANDS of crores. Mountains after mountains, forests after forests, trees after trees, lands after lands, rivers after rivers, cows after cows, fishes after fishes, ……. God per se is getting converted into concrete jungles, jackets, slippers, what not, what not which seems to last for out generation.

Well the likes of Tsunami-2004 could have been converted into an opportunity to enable India be amongst the MOST prominent leader in the world. India would have had a need to go in for POPULATION PROMOTION SCHEMES, yes, yes. These would be needed to sustain highly potent, self sustainable, least demanding science plans of this sort on desk. Appreciations, commitments everything are there in place. But just like nectar attracting bees, my good contributions have attracted vultures. The VOCIFEROUS DEMANDS from these vultures are so high --- They demand creation of posts here or there or somewhere i.e. PERMANENT GOVERNMENT JOBS for their kith and kin for nothing, nothing but rowdyism, cunningness, gangsterism etc etc. No, No. No I cannot, should not, will not under any circumstance come what may.

The nation should not let me down. These vultures whoever, whatever have to be punished. I have to get my due earnings. There are miles to go, miles to go. All should be done within very very short time at disposal. It is each of you to make that difference. God will bless all who take a just stand and stand by justice in a honest manner. Do lend your hands.

I promise to do you all, the nation, God proud. [I have sound, greagarious science plans, almost half a dozen of them at the moment and lookforward to churn out 250-300 mega projects over the next 1- 1/2 decades or so. (I am not crazy in having projected this tall order figure given the fact that conceiving, effecting even 1 mega project is a task indeed in the present system that is full of red tape every nook and corner. I plan an autonomic process in itself). These are all intricate details which can be shared across presentations, one to one discussions in a leisurely manner].

DO SHOW ME A WAY NOW. I HAVE TAKEN SOME LEGAL STEPS AND AM FORCED TO PERSUADE IT FURTHER IN SOME OTHER FORUM. YOUR VALUABLE INPUTS WILL HELP ME AT THIS HOUR OF NEED. PLEASE REST ASSURED IT IS FOR A CAUSE.

I want to see that ABSOLUTE JUSTICE where I get crime, criminals punished irrespective of who, what etc and recover my hard earnings in the broad light of the entire nation in the most honest, transparent of ways. I have lots of goods. I want to realise them all. I promise to realise them all. Now it is upto you all to give those valuable suggestions, inputs in a transparent, God blessed way to a needy scientist who has taken upon himself to fight for a cause and will do so. Only that, I am fighting alone and the battle field involves politics, casteism, tricks, highEST greed, favoritism, gender questions and what not, what not. If I am cautioned on pitfalls, if I am provided inputs on my approaches etc in the most transparent, honest, God blessed of ways; that itself will see me, the mission through and enable the vision in the days to come.

Last, but not the least, I may be told if you are against and the reason for it. It will be discussed in the same transparent way this is being done. I am open to correct in all humbleness, but with head on my shoulder the way God gifts all of us and for which I have lived on water while milk, nectar that I earned out of my hard work, ingenuity is being sucked by others.

Regards,

P. Suresh

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2011

your clarification leads to nowhere.  you are not able to explain the probllem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register