Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir (IT Software)     14 June 2010

I want to see a girl who was chatting with me on net/phone

Respected Scholars,

I met with a girl on a discussion forum. we became friends. We started loving each other and had become very strong part of each other.

She told some untrue things about her. When I came to know, I blasted on her. It had been around 18 months, I try to call her but she never answer my call.

before this, she had told me that she was having a very serious illness. I did lots of pujas and all freak for her... I could not forget for a single moment....

All I want is to see her once in my life.

I am working as Sr Software Engineer in a reputed software firm and understand my responsibilities. My old parents want me to marry as I am already 29.

But all i want to see her once in my life to move on.

I ask you all, is it possible by law to meet to a particular person with all my efforts to convince that I am a genuine person and my demands are not inhuman.

Please guide.

Best Regards

XYZ

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

He was a boy and was just passing time for fun by acting as a girl.  When you atarted insisting to meet and talk on phone he disappeared.  Accept the facts and come down on earth from a heaven of imaginatory dreams.  You  may also have counselling with psychotrist instead of searching a lawyer to file a case against a ghost.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     14 June 2010

Yes, Sudhir Sir, there are every chance that the person whether it was a boy or a girl was simply passing time with you. Many people like  you become scapegoats to such persons on net specially because you cannot know the identity of the person you are speaking to. Guess, if it was a girl. and interested in you, would receive your calls instead of avoiding them. Life is so precious to move on form those who does not worth your friendship. 

I do not think it is possible to find a person through a mail ID which could be fake.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 June 2010

Mahendra has advised you rightly.  You obey your fahter and mother  and  be bindas, be happy.foreget what has happened.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 June 2010

Dear Sudhir, please note that this is not a dating site, there are lots of such stuffs for dating anf finding partners, so visit those site for such problems, but not LCI.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     14 June 2010

Assumi Sir, he was asking as to whether there is legal way to find out who the person he was talking to. So, I think he was in the right forum. Actually, I want to see what cyber law experts have to say on this. 

2 Like

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     14 June 2010

ONCE FAILED, CANNOT FORGET THAT SITUATION EVER IN HIS LIFE, I ACCEPT. BUT, DO REMEMBER ONE WHO FAILED EVEN DON'T STOP HIS PLANS FOR FUTURE SUCCESS. DO NOT BE SOOOO EMOTIONAL, BY WHICH U WILL BE CARRIED AWAY. BE PATIENT, PLAN UR CAREER & FUTURE OF UR DEPENDED PARENTS.

REGARDS UR FRIEND,

ADITYA VADALI.

PLEASE DON'T FOR A LEGAL HELP, INSTEAD SEARCH FOR UR INNER HELP, WHICH CONSOLE'S U & MAY PROMOTE A BETTER FUTURE FOR U.  THERE IS NO ANY LEGAL PROCEDURE TO HELP U. FORGET OF THE GIRL YAAR, MANY COMES THROUGH NET, ONLY SHARE UR KNOWLEDGE BY THOSE, NEVE STEP INTO ANY LOVE RELATIONS. LOVE IS SOMETHING BEYOND UR RELATION.

UR WELLWISHER.

ASSUMI SIR,

WHAT THE REASON MAY BE, WE ARE HERE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS AND IT IS OUR ONLY DUTY, EITHER IN WAY OF COURT PROCEEDINGS OR IN THE WAY OF LEGAL ADVICE.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     14 June 2010

Dear Sudhir,

I empathise with your purity and piousness and would like to add that it is her loss if you are being betrayed so don't worry be happy.

Best Regards

Daksh

(Guest)

Besides treating it to make someone fool under pretext of a love affair, if anyone use the net and do promise with intention to make someone under false impression, whether cyber law come in force?

Any cyber Law expert please consider it as an example and give your valuable opinion since such cases are coming out in lots...

Thanks in advance.. Best regards.....

1 Like

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     14 June 2010

I m sorry to say this but yes this now just like orkut. I made request to Administrator to delete my profile and also ask how to delete my profile from this Forum. I m also fed up.

It's very painful to say that some of the experts/users have taken my thread as "useless".

I was not only chatting with her. I was speaking on phone as well.

and she is not a boy. please try to understand why i want to meet her:

1. she had told me that she is having some desease like cancer.

2. she usually encouraged me to help diseased people.

3. i had met her on a learning site (a forum to learn foriegn languages), i dont believe in dating.

4. she is a great singer, great scholar( wonderful in chemistry and medical science)

5. may be i was wrong when blasted....

etc..

I have her cell numbers. but only problem is : the addresses mentioned with telecom operators are either fake or unreachable. one number is still working.

Please accept my apologies if i am wasting forum's time and space.

it's around 4.5 years long story and it would last for whole of my life. i dare not to insult her as i have already done.

she helped me in learning. somewhere she is my teacher also. though she had asked me for some favors also. for example paying for her fone recharges and sending gifts for her friends (a cancer survivor)

may be i am not able to convince you...

i am trying to move on for last 18 months. but i could not.

I want to know if it's possible to see her by law and without harming her. and i am seeking here only legal help.

Please let me know, i would meet personally.

Best Regards,

Daksh (Student)     14 June 2010

Dear Sudhir,

If she chatted with you that is one part but then subsequently because of one reason or other if she is trying to avoid you then it is upto you to take your life in the stride. Let bygone be bygone think about the future.

Best Regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register