Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

panther (who bother's)     19 January 2012

Hubby in uk - not willing to come back

Hello,

My hubby left me in India and went back to US.  He is also not interested to send any dependant visa to me.  MIL in India not accepting me and I am staying at my parent's place.   Talks along with elder's failed.  Please advise what to do next.

No contact with my husband or with my in-laws.  Even if we call them there is no proper response...and sometimes we will get a standard statement " Let him come back from UK" or "He needs more time to think about this relationship" or sometimes they say he is not interested to live with  you and need MCD.   Till now no MCD proceedings from his side or no visa to go to his place.

Expecting experts advise to proceed further.

FYI..we are separately for 11 months now.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

This doesnt seems to be whole story..isnt it ?

When did you get married..when did he left you ??

married for 4 years and he left me 11 months before.   We are staying separately for last 11 months..

rahul (director)     19 January 2012

even this is not detailed info,

you married for 4 y.. and separated for 11 month... means your lived with 3y 1 month.. isnt it?

it quite long time together 37 month.

what happen in these 37 month and what happen that he left you and gone to US or UK.

is this his first time gone outside india. any kids in this marrige.

if you feel comfortable../ 

PM me in detail...

In these 3.5 years we fight but later we patch up...but recently we had a big fight ( usual heated arguments b/w hus and wife) and I returned back to India...so its been 11 months now no contacts with him.  During our talk with his family members, he is ready to take me to US  or no response to divorce.

**Victim** (job)     19 January 2012

Yeh U.K. se U.S. i am confused or either you are not providing full information i respect your privacy. Question is did you file any cases such as 498 (a) or crpc 125  on your hubby ? Pls try to provide full query so that experts can help you. Based on ur query both of you and your husband are seperated and some reason ur husband doesn't want to come india neither he wants to call you U.K. ? question is why ????

Ranee....... (NA)     19 January 2012

From your third post it is clear that you came yourself  AFTER THE BIG FIGHT..is not it?did you come back because of your short temper?

1 Like

panther (who bother's)     20 January 2012

We stayed together for 3.5 years and in these 3.5 we had lot of issus and everytime we will patch either us or with help of elder from both the family.   Recently we had a big fight and he forced me to go out of home so I returned back from UK. ie 11 months before.   Fight is a usual fight between husband and wife.   I haven't filed any cases on him yet.  He came to India in September for a vacation then during that time my family members went to his place for a talk.   I told them I want to live with him and not ready fo divorce..requested his family members to reuntie us.   Till he go back to UK, they were silent and picked our call and said, we will reunite them but that will take sometime for him and he needs sometime to send her visa to come UK.   As soon as he fly, they behaviour changed completely.  They dont pick our calls or if they pick, they will simply say, he ( my husb) not interested to stay with me and need MCD.   He came India for vaction in sep and returned back on Oct 21st...after our talk we gave so much time for them to think but we are not gettin any response from them.  AT one point, because of pressure from him, we said we will give divore but you know actually i dont want.  I want to live with him only...if I did any mistakes then I am ready to correct it and he knows better for what reasons I fightd with him.   Its been long time since I married and separated from him..till no I didnt file any cases on him even though there were dowry issue also involved in my marriage.   BUT I still dont want to go legally or file any cases on him..i know that will permanently close all the doors at my in-laws place.    Now, I dont know what to do...so seeking experts advice.   I don't have kids.      I dont have husband...what will i do...I am not interested in his maintenance or anything else...I just need him back and need my life.  I am also tired of waiting for him..Others may think 11 months of waiting is not a big issue but I have been waiting to start family for past 4 years...coz of this only we had lot of issues. 

(Guest)

If you can write about your affection / love to your hubby in public forum...why cant you go there (at your matrimonial home) and convey the same face to face ??

Though i am not aware about your visa status..it seems you went to UK / US then you should have valid visa, you yourself can book a ticket and join him there..

Or Still there is something missing from this version..

(Guest)

whatever the case may be , it is certain that things are not gonna work between you and your husband . settle the things reasonably and move on with life ...... filing of unnecessary cases will not do any good for you . accept the fact that yours is an incompatible couple and try to settle the things mid way to carry on with your life without regrets .

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     20 January 2012

Very right & practical approach.

U both are mature fellows, no point falling in the long legal battle in these issues. Talk 2 him with clear mind. Make it clear to him that U want to cohabit & resolve the matter once for all. No shame in admitting that I CAN NOT EVEN THINK OF LIVING WITHOUT U...........if its so!

Rest, if he does not understand or no failth is left in the relationship......................no point lingering it on..............it will cause more trauma. Keep it simple then, do tell him that u do not want any maintenence or alimony etc.......simply u want is hassle free MCD.

I hope, he will sattle this way or that way. REMEBER, NO EFFORT OR LAW CAN COMPEL HIM TO COHABIT WITH U..................only thing u can do is to harass him/his family...........that too by paying price urself!

(Guest)

What is the status of this NRI case ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register