LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unknownabc (DEF)     21 October 2010

how to withdraw 506a case

my wife has filed 506a case. the charege sheet is not filed yet.  is there any way if my wife wants to withdraw the case ?..

If my wife doesnt withdraw the case , what shll i do ?..please advice me .

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

yes offence is compoundable and can be compounded at any time by giving statement to police or to court

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 October 2010

If charge sheet is not filed then you wife will have to give a restatment that she is not interested to continue with the case and also she can say that it is falsely filed at the time police investigattion

unknownabc (DEF)     21 October 2010

sir,  i dont  know whether it is 506a/506b . My wife filed  the case against me and my mother.  I got bail and came to know   it will take more than 2 months to file charge sheet. My wife wanted to me to vacate the house. i didnt vaacte the house. so filed the case.

I dont know  whether my wife will come for a compromise or not.  I am worrying  what shld i do next. Please let me know shloul i do any thing before charge sheet getting filed?....

even after  charge sheet  filed,  is there a way to  get compromised?

thanks sir

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     21 October 2010

The Section 506 is compoundable u/s 320 of CrPC, therefore your wife can make the statement before the police and can get it cancelled,

If the police submit the challan against them then she can make the statement in the court to withdraw the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register