LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipangkar (Business)     24 July 2011

How to Prevent DIvorce suits due to Electricity failure

Recently, Some long discussions has been going on LCI regarding a Divorce case filed by a Bihari wife against Husband, due to Electricity Failures in that Village. That poor husband was in his worst situation in Life.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Irritated-with-frequent-power-cuts-wife-seeks-divorce-40637.asp

So a Cheap alternate remedy of Electricity to run Water Pumps to take bath with showers,, are required for such wives..... So..... that Husbands as well as the Courts can get some reliefs from some SILLY Divorce cases.  ;)

Learning

25 Replies

(Guest)

Engineering idea Great

Kindly post more ideas which cann engineerd the mind of perosna

1 Like

(Guest)

Hey very nice and humorous.

You are a very funny person.

Did you design this page yourself?

(Guest)

Agar wo cycle karti rahegi,to soap kaise lagayegi.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ye sab purchase karne me jo kharcha hoga,utne paise me to ek generator hee aa jayega.

People advise against buying generators as they are costly,but are prepared to buy these 3 machines,which,you never know,may turn out be to coslier than a generator.

Originally posted by :Princess
"
Ye sab purchase karne me jo kharcha hoga,utne paise me to ek generator hee aa jayega.

People advise against buying generators as they are costly,but are prepared to buy these 3 machines,which,you never know,may turn out be to coslier than a generator.
"

Hmmm...

Things you will need for such a system ---- >

1/ A nagging wife (Already available for such victims)

2/ A bycycle (Priced @ Rs.1500/- to 2000/-, one can buy a second hand one even for Rs.300/- to 400/- only)

3/ An alternator (I wrote it wrong at the picture as "motor". Cheap one like KKK Alternator will cost around Rs.1600/- only)

4/ A Battery. (Optional, can be skipped if storage is not required)

5/ A water pump (in such case it's already  available at home, you will require to have one even if you buy a generator)

6/ A Shower Head (ditto as water pump, but one can buy one shower head even at Rs.100/-)

So, it WILL be a much cheaper system. :)

(Guest)

Gr8 idea mr dipangkar. Generators pollute so this is good.

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     24 July 2011

very funny.

1 Like

Originally posted by :Princess
"
Agar wo cycle karti rahegi,to soap kaise lagayegi.
"

First let a new NEWS come foward as, "Wife filed Divorce suit against husband, for Not being able to apply soap, for her having to keep on cycling, so that a water pump may run to provide water in shower to bath, in the  absences of Electricity in Bihar",

Then Mark-II of the same will be Redesigned for it. 

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Har baat me tang adana  zaroori hai ? Petrol ka kharcha kya iske maike wale dege ? Wo to bach raha hai naa?
"

Mr.

Better mind your language.This thread or website is not your home.You will not decide what/where I should speak.When the thread author has no issues and he takes my words sportingly,who the hell are you to intervene?

Your foul language further goes on to show why you have been dragged in court cases.You have been equally foul mouthed with your wife,hence the repercussions..

Better learn how to talk decently to people.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
Really. She need doctor to treat her bad mouthing.

& she ask me to mind my language...........

These are few examples.
"

**Victim** (job)     26 July 2011

Mr. Dipangkar great idea

1 Like

(Guest)

great idea dipangkar.

But if the wife keep cycling then who will do household works?The husband will file divorce against the CYCLING wife for not cooking... cleaning....

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     29 July 2011

Originally posted by :utpala..d bold lady.
"
But if the wife keep cycling then who will do household works?The husband will file divorce against the CYCLING wife for not cooking... cleaning....
"

Aww... Utpala. A wife who knows how to file a 498A/DV suit against husband / bath with showers must be pleanty smart.

So, she could invite her friends of that same village, to enjoy her cycling bath using that system. If she even charge a Rupee per bath for using her system, i think, she will make plenty of money to hire a servent to do those cookings for her family. 

If the business is a hit, then she may even hire a servent to do her cycling for the water. (Of course, preferably female servent here or else, we recommend the servent to wear a blindfold)  :P

The only extra expenditures she may have to spend on the first few days are..... on perfumes and incense sticks, if she is to invite her friends from that same village. 

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     29 July 2011

A man can apply for annulment if wife does not give him s*x,because those are his "BASIC NEEDS".

But a wife cannot do anything if her basic needs,ie,bathing are not fulfilled.But here everyone advises her to adjust and live in dirty conditions.

Shame on Indian society!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register