LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajvinder singh (advocate)     23 September 2009

HOW TO PLACE DOCUMENT IN JUDICIAL FILE

SIR PLEASE TELL IN IN APPEAL FROM STATUS QUO GRANTED BY LOWER COURT ,RESPONDENT FIND THE OLD PHOTOGRAPHS OF GALI/STREET WHICH WERE NOT SHOWN BEFORE LOWER COURT.

STATUS QUO WAS GRANTED BY THE LOWER COURT ON THE BASIS OF REPORT OF LOCAL COMMISSIONER WHICH HAS FAVOURED THE RESPONDENT/PLAINTIFF.

NOW THE APPEALLANT HAS APPEALED AGAINST THE ORDER OF LOWER CIVIL COURT

SIR PLS TELL ME NOW AT THIS STABE WHEN NO EVIDENCE HAS TAKEN PLACE BEFORE LOWER COURT WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR PLACING THE PHOTOGRAPHS ON JUDICIAL FILE BEFORE APPELLATE COURT.DOES I PLACE APPLICATION UNDER THIS ORDER 41 R 27OF SIMPLY SHOW THESE SNAPS WHICH ARE IN MY FAVOUR TO THE JUDGE

Learning

4 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     23 September 2009

If you are able to show bonafide and satisfactory reason that despite due diligence the said documents were not able to be filed before lower court, then the appellate court will definitely accept the photographs (documents) (under order 41 rule 27).

charudureja (advocate)     23 September 2009

i agree with Krishna Ji.....

otherwise  the matter is at the very initial stage and the appeal is on the status quo order only....i dont think u ll find much interfernce by the appeallate court.

rajvinder singh (advocate)     24 September 2009

sir i am confused because additional evidence will take place only when the evidence has already been taken place before lower court.in my case evidence has not taken place .now at this stage should i move application under 41 r 27 or simply move an application for placing the photos on fie

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     11 October 2009

If you show bonafide & satisfactory reasons court will accept the photographs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register