Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameep gupta (Student)     04 August 2010

How to Know accounts and taxation

hello friends,

I am pursuing LL.B from MEWAR LAW INSTITUTE recognized from CCS university. I am doing Law after the graduation in B.A. Now, I want to make a career in Taxation but i don't know the Accounts. I applied in some firm as a trainee but no one giving me opportunity to work because all of them required B.COM graduate. So Please suggest me what i do and how i learn about the basics of Accounting and Taxation.

Learning

7 Replies

Shayan Khan (B.com)     04 August 2010

Buy FYJC book of Accounting in order to clear your basic concepts of accounts.
1 Like

zia (studdying)     04 August 2010

Hello  sameep gupta......... if you have interest in account than you should join basic course that is tally, fundamental account and get other accounting knowledge.  

1 Like

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     04 August 2010

Dear friend.

Please try to study the fundamentals of accounting from somebody. Try to study  from a practical personnel.It will help you to get the basic knowledge. The person whom you approach need not be a highly qualified in the subject. Slowly with your interest you can master it. It is very easy and logical. Wish you  all success.

1 Like

Shayan Khan (B.com)     06 August 2010

Zia bhai, Joining classes like tally doesnt help in learning the basic concept of accounts. i have seen many claases who teach Tally and they are not v clear about basic accounting concepts.

the best way to learn is to read books and if u still have some doubts u may ask any teacher who teaches accounts to 11th or 12th commerce classes. 

1 Like

sameep gupta (Student)     07 August 2010

thank u sir..

MSC1 (Director)     12 August 2010

Hi friend, looking in to the matter, if you want to be in Taxation Practice then search a lawyer who is doing practice in Taxation, join him as a fresher/ trainee,  he will be the right person to guide you, once you enter the path then it will not be a problem to learn accounting.

Yes, as Mr. CA. Azim Khan said that you should learn some basic accounting as he has also mention the book, then you will be competent to attend a related interviews.

Wish you a luck.

1 Like

SANJAY JOIL (LAW STUDENT)     28 August 2010

I do agree with Azim bhai.  Refer that book and try to teach it to some FYJC student.  When you learn something to teach someone  then only you get real and deep knowledge, because you always try to keep yourself ready to answer the questions from the opposite person,   Have this ATTITUDE  and everything will go smoothly.However knowledge of TALLY SOFTWARE  will be a beneficial for practical purpose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register