Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (clerk)     03 January 2011

How to get a stay order on construction

Hi,
I purchased a flat in a group housing scoiety in 2008 in ghaziabad and expecting possession in the next 6 months. I had purchased a road facing flat and paid extra for this privilege. Now on inspection I found that the builder has constructed a commercial complex infront of my house blocking my view of the road. As per the brouchers given to me at the time of purchase the commercial complex was supposed to be 1 story above ground but the builder has started construction on the second floor of this commercial complex. My flat being on the 2nd floor will have its view and sunlight blocked due to this construction.

How can i get a stay order on further construction on this commercial complex. As per the agreement signed at the time of purchase all disputes are to be settled in court of ghaziabad.
Does a consumer court have the power to enforce stay on construction? Please advise.

Learning

2 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     03 January 2011

Dear Mahesh,

Please provide the necessary details on vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com, verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     03 January 2011

U check a Plan Pass Copy of the Both building then u go to court. If Builder has start a illegle countruction u go to court for stay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register