Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     28 December 2011

How to file fir against kidnapper

Dear sir

one person was kidnapped by some persons on 3rth May, On parents reports police filed a case agaisnt who was taken him form his home under section of IPC 365. Since six months have passed but missiong person is not detected . Although police registered cases against two persons but  they are absconding.

It is nearly to belive that they have killed the person but  police is not registering FIR against them , saying we have already registred case against them under section 365.

How  can we file fir against them who are main culprit of kidnapped person murder .

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 December 2011

No need for saecond FIR, if the Police are not performing  their duties approach the Superintendent of Police of your local jurisdiction, and inform the media and social activist about the incidents.

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     28 December 2011

Thanks

Shashaank Mishra (Advocate)     02 January 2012

Dear friend

If police is not registering your F.I.R then hire an advocate who practises in Sessions court of your district and ask him to move an application u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C. Then the court will reprimand the concerned police officers and will direct them to register your F.I.R. By this you will definitely get better results as investigations will be quickened.

Although your question was a bit confusing as you have written that  "police filed a case agaisnt who was taken him form his home " So against whom the police filed the case , the one who was kidnapped or those who kidnapped him?

But u move section 156(3) and u will get results.

Regards

Shashaank

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

AI AGREE WITH MY FRIENDS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register