Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Sehdev (Advocate)     25 November 2011

How to file 498a ? (crash course for women)

How to file 498a ? (crash course for women)

Saw this couldn't stop myself from posting it here.....

https://498afaq.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-file-ipc-498a-498a-for-dummies.html

Learning

7 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     25 November 2011

this is dangerous and bound to increase enimity and discontentment among the couples.

rather the emphasis should have been on solution and the changes required.

2 Like

KIRAN_DASS (Retired)     25 November 2011

Thanks Mr. Arvind. You have helped Indian Women who suffer tormentation at the hands of greedy husband and his family and still does not open her mouth due to man dominated society. When we we open TV every day news is flasshed a wife dies at the cruel hands of husband. Innocent Women must take knowledge from Mr. Arvind.

Let me agree too with Mr Kiran's  suggestion. We must suggest after marriage each husband will change his surname as that of her wife and their children should also use mothers surname. Girl after marriage will live in husband home but with her own surname and husband will follow her surname. This will give justice to Indian Women.

(Guest)

i think this link gives the same info as D.Arun kumar's LCI's post of last year..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Dummies-guide-How-to-file-S-498a-IPC-the-better-way--23055.asp#109581

it is sad to know that LCI gave him death sentence.otherwise he was flourishing so well here.may god give peace to his soul.and may he get reborn again and come back to LCI in a new avtaar,to continue his propagandas

Arvind Sehdev (Advocate)     25 November 2011

Kiran ji,

please see this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_4QhWQaq4

Now this lady introduced 498a, DV to indian law....

And she says in her interview that if you interrupt a lady while talking that also should amount to Domestic Violence....

So listen to her views....

498a is a living hell for men and women know that and they exploit this very same law in every possible manner....

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 November 2011

MR ZEESHAN REACHED THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

THANKS.

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     28 November 2011

Arvind...I can understand all this stuff but the fact is there has been a gross misuse courtsey such kind of female politician being referred by you.

(Guest)

Ha ha. He is not dead. He is alive here, He born from his ashes. ( PhoeniX)

He has taken a new avtar of confucius. Just google it and you find him. Alive at LCI. (A very controversial person, Along with his new relatives of LCI, daughter & neice )

"

Really zeeshan.mujhe nahi pata tha.

this is good news ki unka janam ho gaya.

abhi d.arun kumar apni new bpdy me ek saal ka baby hoga..roz jhunjhune se khelta hoga,or apna angootha choosta hoga.

by the wat zeeshan bhai,ye buddhe babaji kon hai,jinki aapne tasveer lagayi hai?aapke sasur jee to nahi?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register