LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to be a Genius ? ? ?

Every child is/was a born genius.Nature does not believe in giving births to the fools.Then what happens ???

In second world war random I.Q. tests proved that average human beings was having intelligence of a kid of almost 12 years only. It seemed that after the age of 12 years their intelligence stopped growing.
Of course, humanity have come a long way since second world war yet average human intelligence has not grown as it should have been,I feel.

Actually a born genius is made retarded/idiot by systematic social efforts.The society does not help the kids in growing.Only the people who escape some how from this system become successful in keeping there genius intact. Or the journey of becoming a Genius can be started by "QUESTIONING" as advised hereby.

Here is my 3:49 minute video-----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-eIiRU8iug

To be a genius

First drop your pseudo-knowledge

Drop your I-know-everything attitude

Accept your ignorance

Be naked like a new born baby

Now ask the questions

Ask the stupid-most questions

Question your parents

Question your teachers

Question your leaders

Question Question Question

Question your holy books and holy men

Question your laws and lawmen

Question your bureaucrats

Question the ideas of the respected-most people

Question the people of all times

Question each and every one

Question each and every thing around you

Question your views, views accepted and views rejected by you

Question your sacred-most faiths

Question yourself about your Self

Question who you are

Who you are beyond your name, beyond your body

Who you are beyond your money, beyond your honey

Who you are beyond your near and dear

Or rather be a question mark

A big question mark

A very-very big question mark

????????????????????????????

Please write your precious comment.

Learning

4 Replies

Karl Jacob (Partner/Advocate)     20 July 2010

I totally agree with Madu. The thirst for knowledge and craving to know the unknown is the only holy path that will lead one to the horizon of intelligence. 

1 Like

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     20 July 2010

Spirit of Inquiry was the hallmark of European Renaissance that gave a break for that part of the world  from the grip of the Middle Ages to usher in to the Modern Era. Quest for Knowledge has always led to all round development. It is part and parcel of the process of growth and advancement.Either for the individual or the society as a whole, questioning is vital when and where it is ever required.

1 Like

niranjan (civil practice)     20 July 2010

The spiritual quest start from who am I ?  Tobe genious one has to know 'self'.

(Guest)

Being a genius is the most over rated attribute for an individual. Not denying its desiribility, there is no sure shot way of becoming a genius by questioning everything around you. All you need to know is that you are not an expert on everything in the world and you do not need to be. Just keep an open mind and be acceptable to change and seek the way foreward. Imagine if everyone starts questioning everything around, we will never move forward. 

Well, if i take advice from the author, I am questioning the author himself- Why should the process mentioned by you should be followed to be a genius? What makes you the authority on the method of becoming a genius. Geniuses do not go around telling people that theyare geniuses. In fact, geniuses never believe that they are geniuses. They are always intent on seeking knowledge and offering their own two bit. So questioning is good but that is not the only do all solution. To question, you need to be aware of what exists first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register