Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keshav (manager)     05 February 2011

HOW MUCH 'LL I LOOSE in divorce?

Your Open Question

dear all. seek ur valuable LEGAL advice: 

i m keshav working wid Texas instruments,banglore, my problm is dat i got married in 2004. after 1 year wife went to her mother's home in calcutta. never came back. we have a son of 5 years, living with her since birth. she filed complnt in caw cell. i dnt want to take her back. she filed RCR. now she'll file maintnce , how much i loose.
1. i have a house registered on my and wife's name. altho' she didnt pay any penny to purchase that house, i gave all the loans. she never lived in that home, coz on that time house is under constructn. can she claim in that property? can she claim her matrimonial home, as she is living in his parents home, which is on her father's name???
2. i have 2 another flats. which were purchased by me, but now i transferdd to my father's name. can she/child claim on that?
3. she is earning 40,000 per month working in state bank. i m earning 1.80 lacs per month, working in mnc. can she claim for self-maintennce n child's maintennce???

how much will i loose, if she go to court???

waiting for ur valuable advice
keshav gupta
guptakeshav2916@yahoo.in

Learning

1 Replies

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     05 February 2011

dear

First you should file a petition of restitution of conjugal rights u/s 9 of HMA.and insist her to live with you,if she is job earning sufficint she can not claim for maintanance.if the property is joint in name she can claim her share but after divorce..and you can claim what you have paid against loans towards property as stated ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register