LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu (SE)     28 March 2011

help regarding "No Dowry Involved Declartion" for Government

I have filed a RTI with DEO office, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh to get No Dowry involved Declaration certificate for my FIL who is a retired head master in Andhra Pradesh.  But I got a reply form PIO stating
"There is no such information available in this office. Further I inform you that in Gov./Aided managements are not under taking any such conditions in initial appointment as noted by appellant."

What should be my next steps now? Senior members please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 March 2011

@ Author

You hit your FIl too directly!

Do a reverse lookup always when filing RTI Application. Now file an RTI Application in larger public interests grounds asking what are guidelines of "declaration" of teachers in aided / non funded schools across State. Also ask is there a penalty clause under Section / Rules / Guidelines / Circulars for a Govt. aided school teacher giving / taking dowry and if so the inform you of the same……

You have to make RTI que. which a Govt. clerk can understand not in hi-fi English remember this cardinal principal of shooting a RTI Applications.

(Guest)

YOU MAY MENTION THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE SAID DETAILS ARE REQUIRED. IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY CASES PENDING IN THE COURT YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION FOR EXAMINATION OF WITNESSES FROM THE SAID OFFICE AND CAN FORCE HIM TO COME WITH RECORDS YOU DESIRE. AND YOU CAN BRING THE DESIRED INFORMATION ON COURT RECORDS.YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION IN THE SAID COURT MATTER FOR ALLOWING YOU TO EXAMINE THE SAID PERSON AS WITNESS MENTION THE REASON ALSO.GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Madhu (SE)     07 April 2011

Thanks Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register