LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu (SE)     28 March 2011

help regarding Fake medical certificate

A doctor has issued a fake certificate regarding my son(2+ years old) and it was submitted as an evidence in my child custody/visitation case.  I have sent a letter requesting the details and medical report of my son to doctor and he replied stating
"I have treated yous son as an out-patient and do not have any medical records to obilize your request".

What should be my next steps?  Senior members please guide me how to handle this doctor.

Learning

7 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 March 2011

@ Author

File an application U/s 151 CPC before Court to call the Dr. as witness stating reason as; "child health is concern for me and wife not co-operating to tell me who is his natural father about the health of child and Dr. who treated my child upon enquiring is giving gullible answers under the influence of mother of child who does not wish me the father to know health and welfare of child, hence I would like to elicit on record health information from the treating dr. for larger interest and welfare of child, hence allow accordingly."

Upon dr. appearing as witness ask him 1001 que. to fatherly satisfaction but you should know few medical terminology especially related to child (common) disease and treatments pertaining to age of a child.

However, before filing above send a Notice to Produce Form as per CPC to mother of Child with 7 days notice for reply. If she does not reply in 7 days then file above urgency application and request Court to dispose or dismiss either way on admission hearing itself (stress this) it shows you as a father’s concerns otherwise it may be a frivolous (back fire) upon you !

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 March 2011

issued a fake certificate

----   how you came to know it is fake? some more details required for answering properly.

Madhu (SE)     30 March 2011

I have applied for my son's(2 years) custoday initially and to counter that they have produced a doctor's medical certificate stating "my son is suffering with recurrent skin diseases and under his supervision since birth and need mother's milk for more than 2 years."  Actually my son was with me for arround 8 months with me and we never visited that doctor.  I have sent a letter to the doctor stating please send me all the medical and test reports as he claimed my son was under his supervision since birth and he replied back stating he treated my son as an out-patient and all records are with mother, which is purely false.

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION IN THECOURT WHERE THE MATTER IS PENDING AND APPLY FOR CALLING THE SAID DOCTOR AS WITNESS AND MENTION THE REASONS.

IN THE EXAMINATION OF SAID DOCTOR AS WITNESS YOU CAN ASK RELEVENT QUESTIONS TO PROVE YOUR MATTER.GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Madhu (SE)     11 April 2011

After receiving doctor's reply, I have again sent a letter back to doctor asking to justify the content present in the medical certificate he has issued against my son's health.  I have send one reminder to him, but still no reply from the doctor. This doctor is brother-in-law of the lawyer of other party.  How to handle the doctor?

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     11 April 2011

As stated above, Call that doctor for evidence throu proper court procedure, there is no other short-cut

Madhu (SE)     27 April 2011

I am sending multiple reminders through post and email.  He is making my register-post returned by bribing post-man and sending back with reason "Not Available - Out of station".  I am planning to write to AP State Medical Council.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register