Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Help regarding anticipatory bail

1] what is anticipatory bail?

2] how and wher to apply for it?

3] what is the charges for it?

pls give advice as i am having fear that my inlaws are going to file a false 498 against me. and i dont have any income source. so if they file against me can i seek for regular bail?

one more thing my marriage is register marriage there is no invitation card and i have a mutual consent petition copy which they state that this marriage is secret marriage and parents are not involved in it.

but i remove my consent from it can it be used as a proof?

please  guide me 

Learning

14 Replies

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     28 November 2011

IF YOU ARE EXPECT THE ARREST BY THE POLICE YOU CAN MOVE DISTRICT COURT AS WELL AS HIGH COURT , THIS IS ANTICIPATORY BAIL,SO YOU CAN CONTACT ONE COUNSEL FOR YOUR SAFE.

(Guest)

no i am not expecting but just as second thought.

if they file 498 against me so how much time should i expect from this case to be dismissed

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 November 2011

Hmmmmmmm,

I am not expecting a 498-a, but want to be prepared for it. :-) Boss, stop fooling yourself, you are expecting a 498-a.

Join forum.498a.org and start attending SIFF meetings.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Christina MN (Advocate)     30 November 2011

498 A  is non -bailable offence however u can apply to high court or court of sessions for anticipatory bail. The court may impose certain restrictions and conditions in the interest of justice.

(Guest)

but my marriage was happend in court no body from girls town knows that she married...... her parents are also want to keep this as screat and want speedy divorce so they file mcd as they know the long way of divorce too.....

can still they think of 498 a bcoz from forum as i kno it takes minimum

2 to 3 yrs for 498 case and then divorce case.

after false case i should counter case on them so itwill be long battle for them and me too.....?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     30 November 2011

Come on dude!

Whats the real story, unless u divulge it, members cant help u out!

Is MCD filed? Then wats its draft? How come 498a brewing still; if girls side is desparate to end the reationship fast?!

(Guest)

i am removing my consent in this week but my lawyer tell me that prepare for 498 a .

and rajiv sir i told him exactly like you said you. but he said prepare for long battle but i dont think this will happend. because no body knows abt  our marriage at her place and 

now i am thinking of disclosing it

rajiv_lodha (zz)     02 December 2011

OK, if u have decided to remove consent from MCD (reasons best known to u), GO AHEAD.

Let the barking dogs bark............Do not worry if u have not taken dowry & have never harassed her.

But again the million doller question arises.........What u have decided to do with this relationship, Do u want to live wid her........Or not?

If latter is true, then best solution is MCD, dude!

Rajiv Lodha

(Guest)

rajiv sir i just want my wife back and yes i love her very much.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

:-)

Are you sure this time?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

yes shonee sir i am sure about it allways 

but sometimes i feel lost it :(

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

Then first you need to firm up your mind. If you would waiver, you would loose on all fronts.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

thanks shonee sir and all lci member  thanks alot for your help

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

never mention.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies