Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jerin (Assistant Professor)     25 January 2012

Help needed - constructed house - channel obliteratation-reg

Help needed - constructed house - channel obliteratation - Reg

Dear Sir,

The Problem:

I've own a newly constructed house from April 2010. the village panchayat  dealyed issuing the house tax receipt stating that in written ' your house is restricting the flow of water as it was being built on the channel and we will remove the encroachment soon'. After that I came to know FMBook and got the copy, and saw a thin line is marked which crosses my house at the centre. I requested the village panchayat stating that ' i've finised the construction without knowing thses things , we can change the flow of water to the road which is infront of our house during rainy season, as directed by a local lawyer in written. the panchayat ageed and issued me house tax receipt.

My questions:

1. is the problem over or any people residing near to our house can raise the problem again over the years?

2. is there any legal move i've to take to protect my house and propoerties?

I am waiting for your kind suggestions and help.

Thank you,

jerin

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

yes there are several legal mode where u protect urself and ur house/ property too.

further, it is suggested to contact me asap to proceed further.

Manoj kumar,

Advocate,

Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768

Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

"Speak less to the people whom you like most... Because if they can't understand your silence ......They can never understand your words...!!"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register