Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (teacher)     06 January 2011

Help Need in 304b, 498a and 506

Respected sir,

My Wife has committed suicide on 25th of june 2010 and that time my in laws were in full support of ours as they knows the that she has committed suicide and our family and in laws were feeling same pain at that time. But after 11 days they have filed an case against us under IPC section 304b, 498A and 506 since police has rejected their application at all levels so they filied this case via court .

In initial 6 months police has supported us hearing all the fact and supportive documents in their investigation.

We have below mentioned supportive facts/documents with us.

1. We have an diary written by my wife where she has mentioned that she is commiting suicide because of my inlaws behaviour.

2. In case filled by my father in law its written as "meri beti ki marne ki khabar bhi mujhe doosron ke dwara mili in logo ne to bataya hi nahi", while we have doctors statement where its clearly mentioned that my father in law is one who brought my wife to hospital in hospital she was considered as dead.

3.   We have also a hand written statement by my father in law where he has written infront of doctors that he does not want any legal action against us as this is clear case of self suicide. My father in law has also signed this document. 

So Please help me and suggest what we can do in order to get justice, Also Please suggest if we can apply for arrest stay in this scenario.

Learning

6 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     06 January 2011

kindly mail  me the detail information on :
vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com; verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 January 2011

Dear Gaurav,

Let me tell How she committed suicide?

what the MLC says?

Where she was when she committed suicide, in parenatl home or matrimonial home?

U can call me at 9871158578

Don't worry and remember one thing if u have not done anything wrong then I'll make u ousted of this case. That is my promise.

1 Like

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     10 January 2011

Rakhi Ji,

It is an open site. It is not good to have talks privately and to give phone numbers.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     18 January 2011

Dear Sachin,

Y u r getting worried? If the author would in need, he can call me thats it. Otherwise, I've good practice and m working as social worker with 12 NGOs n providing free legal aid. BHAGWAAN KA DIYA HUA MERE PASS BAHUT KUACCH HAI.

AjayKDwivedi (MD)     31 May 2011

My brother  was married two years back. Later we found that girl was psyche in nature she used to fight with my mother,Father and sister.so we sent her back to her home . after one and half year she came to our place. Again she started the same thing.On April 14 she consumed poison, my brother took her to govt hospital where she died.Post marterm report says clear case of suicide as there was no external inuries/mark.Now my brothers in law's has lodged FIR with IPC code 304B and 498A.How should we takcle this case.

Alpesh Upadhyay (Advocate)     02 July 2011

To give a free advise, guidance and to clear a confusion about actual leagal position is also a uncountable donation of emotions to someone, when he/she needed it. Be a good lawyer its our duty to not count every things in "Money", try to first be a good human and than professional. Its my thinking and not to blame any one...Because to blame any other, first i have to prove myself before my soul that i am not blamed by anyone...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register