Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup (canup1990@gmail.com)     06 September 2011

Help for tatkal passport

Sir 

I am a student studying engineering at NIT,Surat. I am in my final year. I applied for tatkal passport ,the form was cleared by verification officer, but the passport officer rejected it.

The reasons:

In my College hostel's are provided by the college.Every year the hostel changes.So at any given point of time I cannot reside more than 1 year at any hostel.I have been given a document by the Hostel Section in which the address of all 4 years are mentioned. Also I have the bonafide from college.

The passport officer said that if i mention the address of the past hostel in the Verification certificate(Signed by GM of ONGC(PSU)) . He will pass my application.

What should i write in the affadavit (Annexure I)?Do i need to mention in the affadavit also that i have stayed at current address for 4 months and the previous address (just a change of hostel in same campus) for the past one year?

Learning

2 Replies

jayant (legal)     06 September 2011

Kindly fill new form mention your permamant address where your family is residing and temporary address of your present hostel and do not change your room and hostel number till you will not get your passport

Anup (canup1990@gmail.com)     06 September 2011

Do i need to mention in annexure I (affadavit) about the previous address as it has been just 3 months since I am in this hostel. I am mentioning the previous  hostel address along with the period of stay in my Police Verification Certificate(As said by the Passport officer)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register