LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     13 May 2011

Hearing on Tax Evasion in 498A after 1st Appeal

Income tax Officer has given a reply saying that he is investigating the case of Tax evasion petition and at this stage he/She cannot give complete Information about the Tax Evasion Petition. Waited for 30 days, applied 1st appeal to Comm of Income Tax, then i got invition to attend for hearing.

In this case, Hearing means,

Is it in between Income tax Officer and me or FIL and Me?

is it some thing like, i should contest and ask Income tax Department to Give Details of the Tax Evasion Petition. If so how?

Will the Income Tax Officer will give details or will they ask Father In Law to provide details of Amount Claimed in 498A?

Thanks in Advance

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1 SEC.498A OF INDIAN PENAL CODE WAS ADDED TO I.P.C.TO PROTECT GENUINE CASES FOR HARASSMENT FOR DOWRY .BUT THE SAID PROVISION WAS MISUSED BY CONCERNED TO HARASS AND TAKE REVENGE ON THE OTHERSIDE IN CASE ANY MATRIMONIAL DISPUTE ARISES.

2.SIR, 498A CASE AND INCOME TAX DEPT CASE HAS NO CONNECTION. YOU MAY STRONGLY DEFEND YOUR 498A CASE AGAINST YOU AND IF POSSIBLE FILE A CRIMINAL WRIT PETITION FOR QUASHING THE ENTIRE COMPLAINT MENTIONING ALL FACTS.YOU WILL SUCCEED.GOOD LUCK.

I love my parents (law)     26 July 2012

Approx. how much time Income tax deptt. will take to complete investigation and what is general effect of the outcome of TEP on 498 a

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     27 October 2012

Hi KHK

Please share what happen in hearing

hkjain47@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register