he is a SON....

Also He has a soft heart

Learning

9 Replies

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     21 March 2010

very good.

is it written by you.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     21 March 2010

No sir, just got from site, copied and pasted only...

2. False dowry Case: Man Kills Self : Indian Express News Lucknow, February 6 A 30-year-old man, Pushkar Singh, committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan at his home in Jankipuram area of Vikas Nagar, on Wednesday. In a suicide note, addressed to the Allahabad High Court, Singh alleges that he was framed in a dowry case by his wife Vinita and her relatives, due to which he had to spend time in judicial custody for four months. The Vikas Nagar police registered a case later in the day. "During the investigation, if we find it necessary to question Vinita, we will definitely record her statement," said BP Singh, Station Officer, Vikas Nagar. Pleading innocence and holding his wife responsible for the extreme step he was taking, Singh's note states: "I was sent to jail after a false dowry case was lodged against me by Vinita and her family, who had demanded Rs 14 lakh as compensation. Neither my father nor I had seen such a big amount in our lives. We even sold our house to contest the case." According to reports, Singh married Vinita about two years ago and lived in Allahabad since. Early last year, his wife left him and started living with her family. A case under Sections 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 498 (A) (cruelty by husband or relatives of husband) and 504 (intentional insult) was lodged by Vinita and her relatives before she left him. In the note, Singh wrote he was in the Naini Central Jail from "September 29 to December 24, 2007". Shishupal Singh, Singh's brother-in-law, said he was disturbed ever since he released from jail. The court case constantly haunted him. "After he was bailed out, he was living with his mother, younger sister and a physically-challenged brother in a rented house in Jankipuram." The family had their own house in Indira Nagar, which was recently sold to meet the legal expenses, he added. "While he searched for a job, he drove a three-wheeler for a living. A few days ago, he received a notice from the court and since then, he stopped stepping out of the house," he said. In the note, Singh further wrote: "I would also like to request Vinita not to harass my family in future. It was my mistake to marry her and I am repenting it by sacrificing my life."

Please read the message herein below and think of it carefully:

Each of us want to live our life and most of us consider that our old parents the cause of our mere existence in this world are just burden and nothing else! They made us what we are today and we are the one who are responsible for their future.

Parents have never thought back to give us the smallest pleasure in the world , though that was not very easy for them but just to see that smile on our face they would to anything . They took our hand in the childhood because we were learning to walk, they taught us how to overcome the obstacles and go forward, but what do we do now when they have not remained so strong to walk on their legs...Do we give them our hand? Or give them a stick and say walk your way????

We should not forget that getting old is a process of life. It’s a circle which will come to us also, today our parents are old tomorrow we are going to be old. What we do to our parents may come back to us from our own children.

The joint family system is almost fading away, and with the nuclear family concept coming in where the husband and wife both are behind earning money and in return neglecting their parents and in laws respectively. And if the parents are staying together then they are treated no better than the servants to take care of their children.

The concept of Family is as old as the civilization itself. it was considered indispensable for the health and happiness of civilized society. No relationship can be as intimate and Fulfilling as in a family. As in the words of a social activist, 'family acted as a complete security check to the family and to the grand-children whose parents were working". The old parents have been marginalized. All thanks to our telephone culture, which people feel can keep them closer to their parents even if they are not living together" A household consisting of husband, wife and children each bound by natural piety, used to be a little heaven even in the midst of troubled times. in such an atmosphere, the joys are doubled and sorrows and shocks get halved, by the love and sympathy of family members. In case of illness or disaster, the family proves a sheet anchor of comfort and heart-upliftment.

But in court will be judged like a hi-man

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     22 March 2010

True evaluation of a Man. The real suppressed species in the World !

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     27 March 2010

Bechara mard..

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 May 2010

Nice.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     11 May 2010

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register