LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashmi Mohanty (Reading)     20 May 2011

Harassment caused by Judicial staffs for their personal inte

One Civil suit has been pending against me and my family in the Court of Civil Judge Sr.Div., Kendrapara, Orissa since the last 7 yrs..........initiated by one of my cousin ( son of my father's elder sister ) but the case is still pending due to the intervention of judicial staffs of the concerned  court, wherein the case is pending. Becos the property involved in the scheduled of property is now under the encroachment of one of the judicial staff of that court and being empowered with the judicial position and having support from the Plaintiff, he also arranged other colleagues for his help. And now all are blackmailing me and my family that if we would not  sale our landed property in a throw away price to that encroacher judical staff, then we will have to face dare consequences, as the sitting  Civil Judge is also close to them. So, the possibility of fair justice is no longer a reality there..............Kindly, tell me what should I do now to expose all of them ??? How should I get the fair justice  ????  How can I transfer the case from the present to another safe court ??? How should I expedite the hearing of the case ???

Learning

3 Replies

R Kumar (Advocate)     21 May 2011

You can make a complaint regarding staff of the Court to The District Judge or The Registrar Genral, High Court. If you persue your complaint High Court may setup vigilance enquiry to carbout the problem and encrothers will be behind the bar. so make a complaint to the Registrar General, High Court. Otherwise you can move transfer application in the High Court to transfer the case from that District to another District.

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     22 May 2011

I fully agree with Adv. R Kumar. Recently we had a similar problem and the Registrar General and the Registrar Judicial were of immense help and the matter was heard within 5 days. Successfully for us.

If your hands are clean, no one can touch you. Please go ahead. And good luck. These guys need to be taught a lesson and their place.

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     27 May 2011

IS IT Really If we make complaints on Judicial Authority the Higher Judicial Officer I mean SCJ or HCJ or Dist. Judge can take action on their Judicial Employees?  In my view The Judiciary supports to their Judicial Staff.  For clean example you can see one of the person who is staying at Warangal Dist., Andhra Pradesh fighting for justice who have lost his Dwelling house illegally sold by Jangaon Court.  And his properties in the Dwelling house thrown away on the road unauthorisingly by the Judicial staff.

The bereaved person still fighting for justice who have lost his house illegally sold by Jangaon Court.  If  you can see and get enquire at Jangaon Court.

Regards

Sreenivasa

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register