Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himanshu shukla (consultant)     20 November 2011

Harasemant by the police

Hi all

My friends is staying in mumbai , on 8 th october he was driving hundai i10 which is registered on his brother in laws name, all of a sudden an autorickshaw driver dashed his car on the the right side of the car, he did not get ny injuries, bu the auto rickshaw driver got some injuries,nd started requesting my friend not to go police and settle the matter there only to which my friend agreed, on  the ground of humanity my frienall from the d took the autorickshaw driver to the hospital got him treated and also gave him some case, but on 18 oct ten days after the accident my friend got the call the from the police station that an F.I R is ben lodged against him by the autorickshaw driver, my friend visited the police station and  asked the police in charge to show the F.I R but the poice in chareged denied and told him that they will arrest him and will produce him in the court, but its more then one month now that they are just harrassing him by calling him and every now and then they say that he will be arrested soon, pl advise what should be done this this case

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Cops just want bribes. Auto guy can't afford to attend court dates. Just relax, nothing will happen as there were no grievous injuries.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 November 2011

In another case the acquaintance of the citizen being harassed lodged a complaint at the email id of the police commissioner mentioning incidents along with the date, time, phone number of the calls received at his phone number, date on which citizen was called and made to sit in thana for hours for many days, and quoted witnesses who have seen all this.

In another case acquaintance dispatched a telegram me to the Chief Justice of the High court that  citizen was being harassed by the SHO and police commissioner was appraised and citizen has not come to his residence for  many days.

The police station has been fined and SHO is cooling his heels in police lines.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 November 2011

Complaint to higher authorites. It is a bailable offence, no worries.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register