LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshit Aggarwal (Student)     14 August 2010

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     14 August 2010

The message did loaded at first so....????

Its beautiful. Happy Independence Day!

katie cool (student)     14 August 2010

hey! happy independence day!! :)

(Guest)

15 August--National Muharram Day

We were "ghulams" for centuries, on each 15 August we celebrate "azaadi" as if we achieved something worthwhile.Nothing to celebrate ,"azaadi" was our birth right, lost for centuries due to our follies, So 15 August be declared "National Muharram Day" and on this day every year we should do "maatam" over follies of our yesteryear leaders and kings and statesmen ,due to whom we faced "Ghulami".

And it is yet an illusion only that we are "azaad",only faces are changed from "gore" to "brown",nothing very Gr8 has happened yet at all.

So on every 15 August ,I feel that my fellow countrymen are just engaged (whosoever are engaged) in a futile exercise.And many days, so much money and so much energy of the nation is just wasted every year for the celebration of this particular day ,15 August. Plz. contribute.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/15-August-National-Muharram-Day-22785.asp

(Guest)

Happy Independence Day

@ OF

@ for having 20000000 child labourers

@ of having 16000 Formers committed sucide

@ of having 500000000 people below poverty line struggling for a bread

@ of thousands poor pregnant mothers everyday dying in lack of medical assistance

@ of thousands children going died just after getting birth due to no medical assistance

@ of Government Hospitals where Doctor, Nursing and other do not work and takes free salary & other facilities at the cost of patients

@ of Government Schools where teacher either do not come or do not teach to poor children and takes free salary and other facilities

@ of no electricity for irrigation to the forms of poor formers who are becoming under over burden of money Landers

@ of loot of public money by public servants who do not work without taking bribe

@ of loot of public money by the syndicate of bureaucrats & contractors

@ of Manmohan Singh the most inefficient Prime Minister

@ of having a most irresponsible Food, Civil Supply and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar who is wasting the wheat of poor to sale it to his friends liquor makers

@ of having dictated the Prime Minister by a high command of few dictators

@ of…..

Huh.. No use for playing the flute before buffalos.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

TO BLINDS WITH EYES

(INDEPENDENCE = LAWARISH)

INDEPENDENCE OR SELF DEPENDENCE ?

PEOPLE LIKE TO BE INDEPENDENT

INSTEAD OF SELF DEPENDENCE

THAT’S WHY WE ARE IN THIS CONDITION.

(Guest)

"Patriotism is a Crime"

On 15 August really or unreally people advocate patriotism (Desh Bhakti) but I denounce this concept and plead that it should be declared a CRIME.

In  the times of Globalisation, the concept of "Desh" has become outdated/obsolete/worthless.We do not need "Desh" or "Desh bhakti",We do not need National Govts. but a single Global Govt.,if we are really keen on saving our Globe,dying because of our follies, then the concept of Nations and Nationalism be thrown in the dustbin.With this border lines on our Globe and "Defence forces" (wonder if all these forces are for defence ,then who attacks,and that too without "Attack forces",and how everyday countries attacked by each other!!!) standing on these borders would be gone.With this the concept of "Deshbhakti" be replaced by the concept of "Prithvi Bhakti".And if this not done timely there would be no planet called Earth what to say of "countries"/Desh or Desh bhakti.

This reminds me an old saying--Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrels.

Plz. contribute.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 August 2010

Dear Ram Sir, why can't you behave like others? Yaar, just take it that all those that you have posted is not happening in India, and remember there is one member by the name of katie cool, reprimanding me for blaming God also. So just take it cooly as if nothing is happening in India and all those are your bad dreams etc. Try and behave like others that there is no tears in any Indian mother's eye, no hunger, no child labor and child soldier, no corruption, no one is rolling in money and evry one is having sufficient for their needs, no worry for medical expenses and educational expenses and all these are happening because God is Taking care of Mother India. So let us just happily celebrate happy Independence Day with thanks giving to God.

(Guest)

Mr. Assumi, why you become so hurt and depressed by reprimanding from Ms. Katie cool ? Did you ever mind me during our long friendship here ?  I am everyday crying before you and you are giving me an opposite lesson.  Why Ms. Katie cool will blam the God when the God has given lots to her.  But she is just right if reprimanding to blam the God.  God has given everything equal to everyone.  It is the people who are grabbing others rights and it is my calim too.

And empty stomuch of hungry is not allowing to the ears to even listen your lesson that everything is just very nice with everyone.  I am sorry.  In my eyes only and a bread for every hungry only comes even in my dreams.  I am not such lucky like Ms. Katie cool but yes I do not blam to God but to whom who grabbed my rights.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 August 2010

No Sir, no hard feelings on Katie, rather I appreciate her faith in God. So let us pretend that all is well in India and let us take solace in that pretension.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register