LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Girl's words

Dear experts I consulted with some staffs in the court and lawyers about my issue they said that the your wife's word is all.If she says that you forced before the judge nothing can be done.Even if she lies that will be true before them.

Learning

6 Replies

Vakeel Civil Court (Director)     02 January 2012

Lie about what????

If you are asking about mutual consent divorce and your wife denies or refuses seeking MCD, it will be treated as final and petition will be dismissed.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 January 2012

in case of DV & 498a,

allegations of wife are supposed to be true, unless & until proven otherwise.

burdon of proof (that he is inocent) is upon husband.

(Guest)

It is not Divorce case it Marriage nullification case

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 January 2012

pl. provide more facts; so that experts can help you.

**Victim** (job)     02 January 2012

"Girls words are enough" this is nothing but our mentality when it comes to court cases. Statistics shows that majority of womens approaching courts in matrimonial disputes have won cases against their husband as a result some husbands have committed suicide either some of them are still absconding despite of court orders against them.

@ Jayapal don't go by what others say in your case your wife wants to prove your marriage null and void atleast you are willing to keep her don't worry brother just fight the case.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 January 2012

Dear jaypal

in marriage nullification case, the girls word have no power or strenth, the nullification of marriage will be based on law under HMA section 11-12 as applicable.

if you give more detail, I can give you the best advice on this.

feel free to call

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register