Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (MD)     17 June 2011

Gift deed issue..please help

Dear Lawyer friends,

Firstly I would like thank you (whoever it is) for starting such a forum which helps a common man.

We got a site registered in 1999 and built our house in Bansawadi in 2000. A person applied for a case on our property in City Civil court bangalore. The case was proceeding until 2010 and finally judgment was given stating that it is DISMISSED as the opposite party does not have the right documents. We got the original documents from the Court as well. Now the person has applied under RFA section and the status is showing as PENDING FOR ADMISSION.

Please advice me on the below questions.

Will it be a problem for us to sell our house? Will the buyer have a problem if he buys our house? Will a buyer get a loan on the said property?What is meant by PENDING FOR ADMISSION?

Please help me as Iam in a big fix. My mail id is ksvishalks@gmail.com

Regards,

K S Vishal

Learning

2 Replies

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     18 June 2011

Pending for admission means court has not admitted it for  proceeding further.  You can approach the court and give your version of case so that it could be dismissed at this point only. You can sell your property or get a loan as court has not imposed any stay.

Vishal (MD)     19 June 2011

Thank you Mr Sharma.... How to go to the court and explain them our side?How long will it take for the case to get dismissed?Pls reply....Vishal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register