Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar (manager)     19 October 2011

Gift deed

sir

My father given his own property with clear title in his name and gifted this property through GIFT DEED to me.iNow my younger sister claims equal share in this property.What will be my chance to claim full property through legal way.

thanks

Learning

6 Replies

kusum gupta (prop.)     19 October 2011

your sister can notclaim

T. George Mathew (Advocate)     19 October 2011

A registered gift deed is absolute.Your sister can not claim any share in the property,gifted to you through a deed.

T. George Mathew (Advocate)     19 October 2011

A registered gift deed is absolute.Your sister can not claim any share in the property,gifted to you through a deed.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

Gift deed is absolute.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

laxminarayana (Advocate)     21 October 2011

Dear Sankar

If it is your father self acquired property than your sister can not claim her share, which was gift to you.

If it is your ancestral property (your grandfather property) than your sister can claim her share, which was gift to you.

Lata Kapil (no)     30 January 2012

sir

My father given his own property with clear title in his name and gifted this property through GIFT DEED to my younger brother for leave with us but he left with his wife and children to alone my father & mother Now my father was agree to this reson cancle the GIFT DEED in this property.without my younger brother's presant What will be chance to legal way.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register