Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     24 January 2010

Gazett Notification on Gratuity Act

Dear Friends,

Any one please supply the Graduty Ammendment Gazette Notification .

Regards,

PBS KUMAR

Learning

67 Replies

Birendra Prasad Singh (Lawyer)     25 January 2010

Which amendment do you want? Please mention clearly.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     26 January 2010

I presume you have read the news item regarding enhancement of the ceiling for maximum gratuity from Rs.3.5 lacs to Rs.10 lacs, for private sector as well. This proposal is under active consideration by the cabinet and as per the recent statement of the labour minister this will be part of the budget proposal - feb 2010

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     27 January 2010

Dear Vasudevan ji,

YES, I NEED THE ENHANCE LIMIT OF GRATUITY FROM Rs. 3.5 LACS TO Rs.10 LACS GAZETT NOTIFICATION.

Regards,

PBS KUMAR

Shambhu Nath Gupta (coordinator)     12 February 2010

I want to know that if any employee dismissed by the employer just before 10 days of retirement for deciplienary chargeas. Not any charge of fund dues or any  claim of employer exits. So, now matter is that what types of retirement benifit an employee received from Employer, (such as provident fund, Gratitity or 10 month leave salary, Insurance) get.

Amol Khullodkar (Student)     13 February 2010

Hello, I also want this notification...

Regards,

Amol Khullodkar

Saroj Kumar Roy (Retired)     05 March 2010

I retired from Dtate Bank of India under exit option scheme in April 2006.I received gratuity of Rs.3.5 lacs as per provisions prevailing during the period. The amount has been enhanced to Rs.10 lacs now.Am I entitled to enhanced amount of Gratuity of Rs.6.5 lacs if my entitlement permits it.

Nandini (Manager)     05 March 2010

Hi

Request you to kindly share the Notification on Increase in limti of Gratuity in case you have already received the same .

Regards

Nandini

Birendra Prasad Singh (Lawyer)     05 March 2010

The enhancement of the gratuity amount from Rs.3.50 Lacs to Rs.10 Lacs is under consideration of the governent. Yet the govt. has not issued enhancing the gratuity amount.

Parin Panchal (Deputy Manager)     06 March 2010

Cabinate has approved the proposal of limit of Gratuity from 3.5 to 10 Lacs on 4th March 2010.  The Gazzate copy  is yet to be received.

Saroj Kumar Roy (Retired)     08 March 2010

Hi,

I am interested to know whether the SBI management is also going to implement the provision of the latest gazette notification of the Government of India regading Gratuity. If so, am I entitled to get the difference amount of Rs.6.5 lacs if my entitlement permits it particularly keeping in view that I retired from the Bank on April 2006.

With thanks and regards,

Saroj Kumar Roy

shailesh (assistant director retired)     31 March 2010

Hi,     Request you to kindly share the Notification on increase in limit of gatuity with respect to effective date/ and its taxability in case you have already received the same.Thanks.regards.SHAIlesh.

Laxmanrao Lokare (retired bank officer)     15 May 2010

please inofrm date of effect othe gratuity ammendment act 2010 in respect enahncement up to 350000 to

1000000/-ten lacks and also the date of the notification in the gazet with copy of the same

thanking you

yours faithfully

L S Lokare

B RAMAMURTHY (SR.DGM)     22 May 2010

As passed by Lok Sabha Dt.3 May 2010 vide bill No.49-C of 2010 , the payment of Gratuity (amendment) Act,2010 Section 4 of the act 1972,in sub-section(3) Rs 3.50 Lakhs substituted to Rs 10.00 Lakhs and shall come into force'on such date as the Central Govt,may by Notification in the Official gazette appoint'. Please furnish a copy of the Gazette notification to know the Effective date.

Regards,

B RAMAMURTHY

SR.DGM / BEL

VADLAMANI VARA PRASAD (Senior Manager)     24 May 2010

Though the gazette notification has already been made,  the date of implementation has not been notified as yet. I suggest you to kindly go through the website of AIBOC and see the circulars portion for latest updates / details in respect of the gratuity enhancement and the latest gazette notification. Unless Central Government notifies the date with retrospective effect, it is likely that persons who retired earlier may not be eligible for receipt of enhanced gratuity. As regards your query it would be applicable to SBI also without any exception.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register