LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitesh (dfg)     22 August 2011

Froud

We have a agriculture land.there was suit running in "district court" of that land.
The result of that suit in our fever.After that other party has going to file a delay condolance application(appeal) in
"high court" against the order.But "High Court" rejected of that appeal.There for also "high court" result in our fever.
Other party have possession on that land last 30 years.
Then,on basis of court order We approach a "Tahasil court",to take our name on "Ferfar." After that Tahasildar wrote a letter to Talathi & R.I.To take a name on "Ferfar" & also possession process will do the Talathi & R.I.
But before the completing "Ferfar" process,other party file a new suit in "civil senior court" on the basis of Party have a possession last 30 years,so please declare party has owner of that land.
& also take a injunction order of on a Tahasildar Letter.
So I want to asked you,
If we have a order of "District court" & "High court".(The true fact is party doesn't told of that court order to lower court,that means his Doing a fraud)."At that time Can party have right to file a suit at lower court?"

1) Can we demanding the compensation of that all Trouble, Or can court will do punnished a party.
2) Party done "Satbar" there name on the basis of "malicious proceecution" order. And also take land
     pssession illegally. It's a Froud.

Because,We didn't given a legal possession of party.

3) party take benifit of that land last 30 year
                       So can we demanding the compensation last 30 years.

Learning

1 Replies

james bhatti (Advocate)     22 August 2011

Dear client,

I shall reply to the extent I have understood your English language.

The Decision of the High Court is binding upon the other party. If they filed a suit for malicious proseccution, they cannot succeed. Persue the case and present all the judgements passed in your favour.

Yes, you can go for compensation..

SUGGESTION: Bet you resend your question in good english, so that a good advice can be extended to you.

JAMES BHATTI, Advocate,

jamesadvocate@ymail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register