LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkym2000 (no nrole)     17 February 2012

Freedom fighters land

Can I buy land assigned to freedom fighter(currently land registered to son of freedom fighter) in Andhra Pradesh?

Thanks, Venky

Learning

5 Replies

kumar t v s (advocate)     17 February 2012

Assigned lands are not transferable, but you may obtain permission from Govt by getting the land regularised.

venkym2000 (no nrole)     17 February 2012

HI Kumar,

1. One of the attorney in AP, saying that land given to soldiers and freedom fighters can be sold after 10 years in possession. Is this not true?

2. Can you please explain the process to regularize the assigned land?

Thanks, Venky

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 February 2012

Apply to the DM of the dist. After payment of NAZARANA you will get permission to purchase the land.

Chaithanya (none)     17 May 2012

hi,

I am planning to buy freedom fighters lands. where can i get the details of those king of lands in AP?

Krishna Raju (Professional)     16 February 2013

Hi,

Did you buy this property? recently  Hon'ble High court of AP has given clearly guidelines for the assignment lands

You can refer this

https://registrationacts.in/Pdf/Justic%20Nreddy%2022A.pdf

Yes you are correct 'One of the attorney in AP, saying that land given to soldiers and freedom fighters can be sold after 10 years in possession' You can see same statment in the judgement copy.

But unfortunately we are facing issue while registration.

Can you please let me know if you succesded in this deal and hassels you faced, as My grand father was a freedom fighter and we have got cultivation land from him, so this infromation  would be useful for us.

Thanks,

Krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register