LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paresh (Sr. IT Engineer)     13 November 2011

Fraud marrige

I have been married for 1.5 years. But I never saw my married life. My wife is a teacher in a government school. Betrayal and married it with me. My profession is a softwar engineer..
I am talking in detail. When my engagement with her that time relation is ok.  She is a government teacher. She lives in 200 kilometer from my house. There is jobplace of her. she transfer her job 3 months ago before merrage. She give reason to me “In old school there is more problems and tourcharing in school”  so all family memebers are happy to transfer her school.
But we know that after marrige there is one brother in her staff.(Dharam ka bhai). On my merrage 6th day I know the relation between my wife nad his brother. He and she two are fraud. I saw that day some SMS and night calling between them. Also she has another mobile.
Me and my wife meet only on sat-Sunday. Because my job is In big city in gujrat. And her job 150 km far from my job place. I think that after 2 or three years we transfer her job and take nearer to my joib place. But she is fraud. She can’t come at my home. i could not go there due to some social reason. I doesn’t enjoy my marrige life. I could not go. And false allegations on me. She does not talk with me last 1 year. Her mother father support her other relation.
But I am nearer to proof this brother-sister illagle relation. So what is the result for this case in indian law? She and her brother have physical-s*x relation in her school room. So I need a helpful adwise.

Thanks.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Incest. Drop this marriage ASAP.

**Victim** (job)     13 November 2011

Paresh try collecting as much as information you could to prove adultery and then you can seek divorce after that.  Just do your homework carefully before she traps you for false allegations.

Paresh (Sr. IT Engineer)     13 November 2011

i want to give punishment through our indian law....is it posssible?

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     13 November 2011

yes file two cases one civil for divorce on basis of adultery

and one criminal against him and ur wife as co respondent for adultery

(Guest)

Incest may come under the purview of Unnatural s*x too.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     13 November 2011

Courts do not go by hearsay and allegations, so collect evidence, evidence, evidence for whatever you are saying or alleging. Just some SMS or talking at night on phone or possessing more than one mobile phone is not evidence for adultery. If possible try to get audio/ video recordings of the adulterous s*xual acts, related conversations etc. Do you have any ground to prove desertion? You may sit and talk with some good criminal/ matrimonial lawyer.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     13 November 2011

collect more evidence and seek for divorce .its unacceptable totally...

(Guest)

evidence is 150 km away... forget this marriage go for a mutual divorce and free from her... be careful not to meddle with her... could be a life danger to you as well... anyhow whether you prove adultery or not are you going to live with her? waiting for relations to destroy both ofyou... cut things right now... drift apart... good for both...

Aishwarya (Teacher)     13 November 2011

best is to have peaceful solution rather than long litigations and proving things now n thn in courts..best is to take another road and just dont look back after ur divorce..

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     13 November 2011

You can file divorce petition before family court on the ground of adultery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register