LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jasmine kang (student)     09 November 2009

format of moot court case file

hii..actually my first moot court is on 18 and i knew nothing about how to draft the case file..can anyone give me the exact format plzz..

Learning

9 Replies

charudureja (advocate)     09 November 2009

the format is same as u prepare the case for filing inn the court

jasmine kang (student)     09 November 2009

thanks alot for replying..do i have to give the judgements related to the case??

Anish goyal (Advocate)     09 November 2009

Jasmine you can give judgements to support your case. No particular format is there 4 moot.

(Guest)

First time taking part first in the Moot Court is the first step to be a lawyer. Same format what Advocates file in the courts be it a civil or criminal. Take supportive judgements for your own argument. Good Luck. 

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 November 2009

Please give more details about you and the institution organizing the moot court. with moot court proposition there would be  anexed rules. you have to prepare acording to that.  In my blogs: https://vidhiyog.blogspot.com  you may click on 'students corner' . there is a special feature for moot court students.

jasmine kang (student)     10 November 2009

thanks alot

I m doing my 5 yrs law from a private college in punjab affiliated to punjabi university.its my 4th year now and there is noone to guide me about the moot court process and all that..i need help.thats why i joined this club..

here is the case..pooja,sukhdev's sister,was married to sushil about 7 years ago.they were blessed with 2 children.earlier sushil was working in a shop,but for the last7-8 mnths,he was unemployed n was thus passing thru financial crisis.jst 2 days before the incident i.e. on 23rd sept,2006 at abt 12 pm,sukhdev visited their house to enquire about welfare of his sister n family.at that time he noticed a minor scuffle between sister n her husband.he tried to intervene n advised them to live peacefully.on 25th sept,at about 6 am sukhdev received a call frm sushil informing him that he has been admitted in hsptl n he requested sukhdev to visit his house to enquire abt welfare of his wife n children.he further asked him to enter the house by climbing the wall.when sukhdev enquired  frm him that was there anything unpleasant between them,he was told first to visit the house,then to inform him and abruptly snapped the phone.sensing foul play sukhdev rushed to houseof sister n entered thru gate.he saw dead bodies of his sister n 2 children.it appeared that they were administerd poison.while sukhdev was still hovering under great shock,he received another phne frm sushil at abt 6.45 am.sukhdev enquired frm him as to what he has done n also requested him to reach home at earliest n sushil again snapped the phne.sukhdev informed the authorities abt the incident.a case was registered against sushil under sctn 302 and 309 of ipc.the trial cort acquitted the accused on ground of commission of suicide by wife n her 2 children.case is now before punjab n haryana high court.argue in favour of sukhdev..

plz help me out with some arguments n judgements related to this case.thank you

ankit batra (chandigarh)     20 November 2009

Originally posted by :jasmine kang
" hii..actually my first moot court is on 18 and i knew nothing about how to draft the case file..can anyone give me the exact format plzz.. "

ya i can help u

u can mail me at my id its ankit_batra_ankit@yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register